Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yea i could that once I turn on lights ill snap a few pics of my girls under my reflector 96 and then ill show the one I grew under one of the old 300's.

:thanks: :circle-of-love:
How long you have used 300 and reflector 96?

My two creen crack reveg clones under two mars300 that I changed a little
861cf1c94853064b8ad7d3628660ad44.jpg

My other girl under two mars600
b26e63db5c2566c2d11d5229cee4fc20.jpg
129269af7efac2118ae39b0afde13936.jpg

There are many beautiful buds...you got what you expected :goodjob:

Hey, what time you can visit the 420 magazine easily? Usually, I can open this website fast in the morning (it is afternoon in USA and Canada time), but it will take much longer time to open it in the afternoon. Not make sure if the network speed caused the problem.

Hey, what time you can visit the 420 magazine easily? Usually, I can open this website fast in the morning (it is afternoon in USA and Canada time), but it will take much longer time to open it in the afternoon. Not make sure if the network speed caused the problem.

Networks are always to blame cheap bastards there are times I won't even be able to stream a 240p YouTube video even after buffering for more time than the total duration of the video itself. For me it's best late at night after 10-11pm or so up until the morning say 8am or 9am then it'll slow down again depending how busy it is.

Networks are always to blame cheap bastards there are times I won't even be able to stream a 240p YouTube video even after buffering for more time than the total duration of the video itself. For me it's best late at night after 10-11pm or so up until the morning say 8am or 9am then it'll slow down again depending how busy it is.

:thanks: I will visit 420 in the morning. In the afternoon, I will arrange shipment and help customers to repair lights.

Hello Sara- Looking for LED light for a new set up.. tent will be 4x4 and 7 foot high.. I'm considering all my options.

I found those deal on Ebay (directly from Mars Hydro) - I understand these are the older model
147.99$ for 2 x 300W - about 135 true watt each (270w)
277.99$ for 2 x 600W - about 265 true watt each (530w)
(I saw about the same price on Amazon, but seems like they won't ship to Canada while those on Ebay will...)

So if I get both for about 400$ USD - I'd have around 800 watt from the wall while having 4 units to have a better light spread in the tent. Mars Hydro II and the reflector series are much more expensive and was wondering what would be the main difference between the two and also would you still recommend the older Mars Hydro - seems like the best bank for the buck that I've found so far.. I understand they don't have IR or UV but from my research looks like light power (actual power) would matter more than having IR and UV to get better Yield.

Does it make sense or I'm missing something? Thanks for your Input

Hello Sara- Looking for LED light for a new set up.. tent will be 4x4 and 7 foot high.. I'm considering all my options.

I found those deal on Ebay (directly from Mars Hydro) - I understand these are the older model
147.99$ for 2 x 300W - about 135 true watt each (270w)
277.99$ for 2 x 600W - about 265 true watt each (530w)
(I saw about the same price on Amazon, but seems like they won't ship to Canada while those on Ebay will...)

So if I get both for about 400$ USD - I'd have around 800 watt from the wall while having 4 units to have a better light spread in the tent. Mars Hydro II and the reflector series are much more expensive and was wondering what would be the main difference between the two and also would you still recommend the older Mars Hydro - seems like the best bank for the buck that I've found so far.. I understand they don't have IR or UV but from my research looks like light power (actual power) would matter more than having IR and UV to get better Yield.

Does it make sense or I'm missing something? Thanks for your Input

Look for your ppfd differences and spectrum coverage ?

How much blue red green yellow and accent colours that help make it a true full spectrum .
Two reflector 144 like this in a 4x4x6.5 would thrive I have one check it out

The 200 600 would be best if price is issue

Here is a chart look at ppfd
4a9a35afbd562aafe0c69b81e719761e.jpg

Here is my reflector 144 covering mostly Larry and curly week two day one flower .

831decd2e19de346d355501042e2cd52.jpg
f1c0c06364c533eba3ac0415033713f6.jpg
Larry under 144 its a good light for its buck. Bit heavy wish they could have found a way to make it tad lighter but decent light .

I'm only pushing 500 watts in my 4x4x6.5

So 800 would be crazy intense .

9f1afefb37ff478df28a7dd526c60622.jpg

And this is mars 300 off eBay

In veg currently journalled here on 420 mag .

Sorry Sara hope it's coo..

ebc7d2c8c3f1b05feb1657fbbe48350a.jpg
5387c108c7a0109ecb63dbb228473669.jpg
only have been entire grow under 300 watt.

Ppfd what it means

Best describe by my buddy .. here on 420

7efe7548ea4a0a0758a54687a1e4f804.jpg

Ok since u wanna be rude basically over a mistake on a dumb web page figure it out yourself know it all lol. But get off her back

This guy has done some very laboursome and thourough testing of lights for all our benefit, he's sticking out for you - the grower - helping you save money, time, regret etc etc etc.

This is not merely a minor mistake, think VW emission scandal but bigger discrepancies, it is of course most likely just a typo and Mars Hydro should fix it ASAP.

So please get off his back, see the bigger picture and relax with a spliff with your 420 friends :passitleft:

Look for your ppfd differences and spectrum coverage ?

How much blue red green yellow and accent colours that help make it a true full spectrum .
Two reflector 144 like this in a 4x4x6.5 would thrive I have one check it out

The 200 600 would be best if price is issue

Here is a chart look at ppfd

Why would you recommend the reflector over mars 2? I've looked at the ppfd and even the 1200 mars 2 seems to be killing it at 18'' all around the 4x4 dimension.. I'm not yet decided..

Why would you recommend the reflector over mars 2? I've looked at the ppfd and even the 1200 mars 2 seems to be killing it at 18'' all around the 4x4 dimension.. I'm not yet decided..

I think you misunderstood something, it absolutely isn't killing in 4x4...

I have 2 of the 144x5 in 4x4 and though it's decent, you need 3 for proper light saturation ;)

I think you misunderstood something, it absolutely isn't killing in 4x4...

I have 2 of the 144x5 in 4x4 and though it's decent, you need 3 for proper light saturation ;)

I get your point it's the obvious.. but I looked at the PAR rating of the Mars 2 1200W and for a 4x4 tent at 18''you get over 1000umol in any corner with 1600 in the center. Knowing a plant can only take about 900 according to a few post ago.. (without C02) the maximum light your plant can take seems to be maximize by the mars 2 1200W in a 4x4 tent.. well that's my understanding of it thus my question above..

I get your point it's the obvious.. but I looked at the PAR rating of the Mars 2 1200W and for a 4x4 tent at 18''you get over 1000umol in any corner with 1600 in the center. Knowing a plant can only take about 900 according to a few post ago.. (without C02) the maximum light your plant can take seems to be maximize by the mars 2 1200W in a 4x4 tent.. well that's my understanding of it thus my question above..

Those charts are labeled wrong(there's a whole saga about that a few pages back) the outermost edge is the 4'' perimeter!
The one you're looking at is actually 2x2.

They look attractive and tasty :cheer:
How long you can smoke for each harvest?

Consumption is around 1gr/day. So about 28gr a month. Seven zips will last about 7 months.

All about intensity buddy .

This guy has done some very laboursome and thourough testing of lights for all our benefit, he's sticking out for you - the grower - helping you save money, time, regret etc etc etc.

This is not merely a minor mistake, think VW emission scandal but bigger discrepancies, it is of course most likely just a typo and Mars Hydro should fix it ASAP.

So please get off his back, see the bigger picture and relax with a spliff with your 420 friends :passitleft:
Lol your opinion I see a bully . Picking on a girl who barley speaks English . Your kinda late on your opinion . But oh well.

Back
Top Bottom