Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

So this is my Sensible Great White Shark plant, the photo was taken 2 days ago.
(sorry for the bad quality of the photos, my phone's camera is not too good)
IMG_20180104_185119.jpg
IMG_20180103_162455.jpg

:thanks::love:

Should we produce a bigger COB light in 2018? because the present COB is small, it is more suitable to use in small growing size. Welcome to giving us your suggestion:thanks:

I think you should produce a 4 and 6 unit cob with approximately 14" between them. And make a light simple frame for them.

You should also consider making quantum boards.
To please some of the growers starting to require stronger lights like cobs and quantum boards maybe you can make a "mars-hydro pro line" consisting of higher end higher priced units with high grade components. And then continue to offer your amazing line you have now and market it for the home grow series. With Canada legalizing and the state of Vermont just legalizing homegrowing you will need to step it up quick. Wouldn't be a bad idea to start contacting people near the Vermont / Canadian border to push some equipment as well.

Ps. Hope all is well Sara and mars friends

I think you should produce a 4 and 6 unit cob with approximately 14" between them. And make a light simple frame for them.

To please some of the growers starting to require stronger lights like cobs and quantum boards maybe you can make a "mars-hydro pro line" consisting of higher end higher priced units with high grade components. And then continue to offer your amazing line you have now and market it for the home grow series. With Canada legalizing and the state of Vermont just legalizing homegrowing you will need to step it up quick. Wouldn't be a bad idea to start contacting people near the Vermont / Canadian border to push some equipment as well.

Yep the UK are going to want in on Green Gold. S Africa also and Russia soon .... Possiblity is endless

I think you should produce a 4 and 6 unit cob with approximately 14” between them. And make a light simple frame for them.

To please some of the growers starting to require stronger lights like cobs and quantum boards maybe you can make a “mars-hydro pro line” consisting of higher end higher priced units with high grade components. And then continue to offer your amazing line you have now and market it for the home grow series. With Canada legalizing and the state of Vermont just legalizing homegrowing you will need to step it up quick. Wouldn’t be a bad idea to start contacting people near the Vermont / Canadian border to push some equipment as well.

:thanks: a 4 and 6 unit cob with approximately 14” between them will increase coverage and draw power,it will be more suitable for large size growing. Our present COB uses high grade components, it is popular.

Yep the UK are going to want in on Green Gold. S Africa also and Russia soon .... Possiblity is endless

:thanks:For the growers in these countries, maybe they will choose cheaper lights to begin.

:thanks:For the growers in these countries, maybe they will choose cheaper lights to begin.

Cheaper lights to begin and then when they start to require higher components for more elaborate grows you can sell them big cob units and quantum boards. Cover all of your basis. Produce a few and see how they work out. I think you guys would kill it. You don't have to make them cheap either. You already have the cheap customers covered. This way you can retain the customers you acquired and keep them with an upgraded sale. Paying $1000 for a big light is nothing once they get a couple harvest off of your already reliable cheaper models.

Cheaper lights to begin and then when they start to require higher components for more elaborate grows you can sell them big cob units and quantum boards. Cover all of your basis. Produce a few and see how they work out. I think you guys would kill it. You don’t have to make them cheap either. You already have the cheap customers covered. This way you can retain the customers you acquired and keep them with an upgraded sale. Paying $1000 for a big light is nothing once they get a couple harvest off of your already reliable cheaper models.

Yes, you are right. We need produce one high end light for customers with more budge and pursuit higher harvest. :thanks: We are talking with high grade components suppliers. Usually, they have high requirement for minimum order quantity.

Do the people agree? Should mars make an expensive room killer cob light for the high end home grower and entry level commercial set ups?

Some of repeat customers are asking high end COB when they want to upgrade lights

I heard mention of Mars boards with maybe samsung 561 chips on them, like quantums, is this a thing or going to be a thing?

Do quantums boards include red, blue, IR light...or only white light?

I would love to see Mars offer large cob models. My hps is good but I have an itch to scratch lol.

Do you grow with HPS and led together?

They use white 4000k samsung lm561c chips i think. So efficent you can run them half strength without heatsinks and they still put out great light. People seem to be getting good reaults.

I just ordered a quantum kit. One side of my tent will be quantum the other will be mars. So we shall see the difference in the quantum board technology. But I know some people on here with great results.

Back
Top Bottom