Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I have a 600w hps also. But can't afford to run it!!! I get two 600w led power for that money

I have a 600w hps also. But can't afford to run it!!! I get two 600w led power for that money
It's a lumii grow ballast. Anyone want it???? Lol I will give you £1 to take it .

she is beautiful with sugars. :thumb: :goodjob:
Thanks Sara, I done harvested two Blueberries in the last week and a half and the one in the pic should be close to done in three weeks or so. I have been a soil grower for almost a year but I just switched to coco and I really like it. I can't wait to see what kind of plants I can grow in CoCo...️

:thanks: In this year, we are planing to find a grower which can grow under led and HPS and make video or write growing journal to compare them
I have a 600w HPS and a 1000w hps and I also have alot of room lol. I would be more than willing to do a side by side with the new Mars against the hps, I believe the Mars would win. It would definitely win in quality. Look me up Sara when you get ready...️

Marsll 1200 in a 4×4...️
dca50451780950130a8733eb26168427.jpg
30244490c45d35939e3e26e8ad0b4ba2.jpg
9b32c376fc38e11b434f1d68c52a7d2f.jpg

Wow is that bright, pics almost hurt my eyes

MarsII sries lights are more possibility to burn out, because it use lens, when lens outside of 420nm, leds may burn out, that is the main reason why we upgraded marsII series. ProII series without lens, it uses reflective cups to increase coverage, leds have longer lifespan.
ProII 160 is about USD316/pcs for USA customers. The price increase about 5% in 2018 due to increase of shipping fee and raw material.

I managed to grab a proII 120 before the price increase, Thank's for the code also Sara:thumb:

I have a 600w hps but haven’t used it for a year and a half. Leds give me much higher quality buds.

We also got many inquiries to tell us they are planning to replace HP with led. In physical grow shop, HPS is still their main products.

Do you prefer brighter light? Some growers said they would like brighter light

Thanks Sara, I done harvested two Blueberries in the last week and a half and the one in the pic should be close to done in three weeks or so. I have been a soil grower for almost a year but I just switched to coco and I really like it. I can't wait to see what kind of plants I can grow in CoCo...️

Wish your next harvest would make you happy. Will it be easier to grow in Coco?

I have a 600w HPS and a 1000w hps and I also have alot of room lol. I would be more than willing to do a side by side with the new Mars against the hps, I believe the Mars would win. It would definitely win in quality. Look me up Sara when you get ready...️

:thanks: I will look your growing under HPS

Lol, I just cleaned my light about an hour before the pics, maybe that helped brighten things up lol...️

Will you start new growing after you harvest all plants?

Im planted my Sensible Great White Shark at the 29s of December 2017, and im growing it with my Eco49.

Could you show us your growing picture? :thanks:

I managed to grab a proII 120 before the price increase, Thank's for the code also Sara:thumb:

Du to the increase of raw material and shipping fee, the price increase 5%. The price on our official website is still lowest than Ebay and Amazon stores.

Back
Top Bottom