Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Reflector 48 can dissipate heat better than ECO49, it uses better heat sink. Are you planing to increase a new light?
I am indeed planning to upgrade from the 300w old white Mars model. Currently looking between reflector 48 and eco 49 model. I am limited to a 2x2x4 space, so the closer I can get plants to the light the better, I also need to watch temperatures as I am growing hydroponically without a water chiller..

I am indeed planning to upgrade from the 300w old white Mars model. Currently looking between reflector 48 and eco 49 model. I am limited to a 2x2x4 space, so the closer I can get plants to the light the better, I also need to watch temperatures as I am growing hydroponically without a water chiller..

You had better choose reflector 48, because we have sold this light for many years and got many good feedback about this light.

Just remember your Z7 every 3 days or so

:thanks:We will choose winners as our competition rules
Will you have a holiday for new year?

Just remember your Z7 every 3 days or so
Oh boy I've totally forgot.. I made my res water on Sunday with no top off or anything.. I saw 74 in the water earlier, should I change it out?

Oh boy I've totally forgot.. I made my res water on Sunday with no top off or anything.. I saw 74 in the water earlier, should I change it out?

Just add some z7, maybe 2ml of both parts.

I just get New Year’s Day off so I’ll work through the holidays

I missed some good grow journal with Mars lights, I will read them during my holiday.
I saw you are very positive to discuss with different growers in others' grow journal.

You had better choose reflector 48, because we have sold this light for many years and got many good feedback about this light.

I have the 192 reflector and LOVE it great results perfect amount of heat for winter grows or the amount easy to fix during summer

Outdoors doesn't have to take much longer. If said person is after monster plants yeah they may start indoors a month or two before the last frost then when the last frost is gone toss them in the ground and let them veg until the daylight lessens and they start flowering. The upside is even though you spent the better part of a year on the plant it should produce some great yields if done right. Not everyone does that though plenty of people just start say spring after the last frost and harvest Sometime during fall before frost.

I always do. Like you say and pre veg that way no deers can eat my plants

I have the 192 reflector and LOVE it great results perfect amount of heat for winter grows or the amount easy to fix during summer

:thanks:Reflector series use good quality heat sink, the heat dissipation is easy to deal with. How many circles you will grow in one year?

My green crack clones under my mars collection.
420-magazine-mobile1209843849.jpg
420-magazine-mobile616826283.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1481644786.jpg

What Breeder did you use ? I am looking for a good green crack pheno

You are very kind and helpful :thumb:, you must acquire a lot from others.

I've learned pretty much everything I know about indoor growing right here on 420Mag. I'm just paying forward for any help I need in the future.

Back
Top Bottom