Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

358.png

I really like the coverage filter I wish I had that when I bought the light I have. I probably would have gone with the mars ll 700 instead looks like it would have been a better light for me with more output. Oh well...

You said to tell you if there were any issues. When I was trying to see a larger image on the page for the light I couldn't make it get bigger. Is it supposed to enlarge if you tap it? Im on a tablet not a computer. I did request desktop version of the web site to see if it made a difference but it did not.

Thanks for your feedback about our website.
I used my phone to visit our website, but I can enlarge the light picture, pls see the following two pictures. The second one is bigger than the first one picture. I am in the office, I will try with tablet after I come home.
16969.jpg
22596.jpg

They are easy fixed if you know what you're doing with a soldering iron,I had the same sort of issue with mine and I'm sure if you drop MH an email they will sort you out with zeneer's and a few diodes for a small charge

Thank you for acknowledging my post. Love how Smokesara skipped right over that one. Any negative feedback is buried as quickly as they can by replying to every other post and mixing in a bunch of 1 liners and advertisements. They did PM me privately but I came here to discuss why two lights purchased at the same time, shipped together, used together, burn out differently? How many different reasons could there be? Someone forgot the thermal paste or something.

But Smokesara is too busy making multiple posts about CO2 when no one even brought it up.

It's not fun, or informative, or easy to navigate this thread for help. It's clearly just an advertising platform and Mars doesn't care about any real discussion on their lights. All they care about is user-submitted pictures, activity, and a base to advertise to.

Thank you for acknowledging my post. Love how Smokesara skipped right over that one. Any negative feedback is buried as quickly as they can by replying to every other post and mixing in a bunch of 1 liners and advertisements. They did PM me privately but I came here to discuss why two lights purchased at the same time, shipped together, used together, burn out differently? How many different reasons could there be? Someone forgot the thermal paste or something.

But Smokesara is too busy making multiple posts about CO2 when no one even brought it up.

It's not fun, or informative, or easy to navigate this thread for help. It's clearly just an advertising platform and Mars doesn't care about any real discussion on their lights. All they care about is user-submitted pictures, activity, and a base to advertise to.

Hi Entheogenerator, when I saw your posts of light with problem, I sent your light pictures to our factory to judge problem and PM you to help you. But I did not get reply about the required information to repair light.I thought your are very urgent to repair light, so my main focus is to help you repair the light to avoid affecting your plant's growth. I am sorry I did not reply your question about why your same two lights at the same environment used, one has problem. Could you test the draw power of each of the light to see if their draw power is much different? then we can have further judge this problem for you.

How does mars take care of simple repairs like this that cannot be performed by people that dont have mechanical skills?

Usually we will judge lights problems firstly, then send customers video link to show how to repair light, if they can repair it, we will send him accessory to repair. If they can not repair, we have repair center in USA. Canada, EU, UK, Australia,China to help them repair. After we repair the lights, we will send lights to them.

How does mars handle warranty issues such as this for people without the tools or skills to perform their own repairs?

We have repair centers in USA. Canada, EU, UK, Australia,China to help them repair. After we repair the lights, we will send lights to them.

Hi Entheogenerator, when I saw your posts of light with problem, I sent your light pictures to our factory to judge problem and PM you to help you. But I did not get reply about the required information to repair light.I thought your are very urgent to repair light, so my main focus is to help you repair the light to avoid affecting your plant's growth. I am sorry I did not reply your question about why your same two lights at the same environment used, one has problem. Could you test the draw power of each of the light to see if their draw power is much different? then we can have further judge this problem for you.

382w from the unburnt reflector192 and 376w from the burnt reflector192.

I think you can send faulty lamp's to one of their repair centre's

Yes, they can send lights to our repair centers, but we need customers's pictures to judge problems firstly, then we will give customers' RMA and write on the outside of parcel.

I think they may sent you out a loaner while they are fixing yours.

We only have brand new lights at hand, so we won't send loaner to customers when we are fixing lights, but we will send customers video link to show if they can repair by themselves. If they can do it, it will save much repairing time.

With co2, proper intake and extraction of air into and out of the grow space will allow plants to perform to their genetic potential. Temps and RH play a huge role as well

Wonder what the turn around time is

Repairing time is about 2 weeks, because we sell about 300pcs of lights each day, repairing light takes much time. The repairing workers need check light, repair, send back and contact with sales, so it need much time. If customers can repair by themselves, it will save much time.

382w from the unburnt reflector192 and 376w from the burnt reflector192.

I got your answer, thanks. The lights are the same model, we used the same brand leds, but the leds may not be produced at the same environment or produced by completely same material.So one light has problem, another one has no problem.
This link is to show you how to replace leds, pls check if you would like to replace leds by yourself. Pls you can not, pls tell me, I will PM you repair center address to send light to our repair center:YouTube

Could you email me your address, name, payment records, I will ask RMA for you.

Back
Top Bottom