Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

420-magazine-mobile1203331701.jpg

Tonight .

Just noticed today that one of my Mars reflectors has a bunch of blues that are burnt. They still work, but the blackened lenses do have a negative effect on the PPFD. I bought both reflectors at the same time last year and have used them in the same tent in unison. I would think if it was an environmental or surge issue that both reflectors would have been affected, but there's not a single burnt lens on the other unit. Maybe not all lights are made equal, even on the same production line?

20171213_171745_Burst01.jpg

Just showing my recent 2017 grow under the 196Reflector. Made my own ghetto flood/drain table, with bottled water to take up flood volume to save water. Strains are Auto Sourdiesel and LiwRyder.
420-magazine-mobile837396470.jpg
420-magazine-mobile776132601.jpg

The two pictures are very beautiful. :thanks: Your light seems new and work well. How long you have used this light?

They look like they're trying to reach the light lol

It seems the plants is not far from light. We revised distance of reflector light from plant on our website. Reflector series is less powerful, so it can be nearer to light.

Thanks I'll take a look at the 60cm, 120cm won't fit... I like her she's so helpful!

May I know which country you are from? I will check stock for you

Back
Top Bottom