Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Sounds about right. Hard for everyone to get on the same schedule

You can take part in contest to show your ladies growth at this stage.:welcome:

I have been using LED's for 2 years. That garden is awesome.

Will you take part in video, grow journal or picture contest?

Perhaps you don't have to finish/begin. Not from seed/clone to harvest but a competition that last a portion of a grow. That way everyone can join even if they're in the middle of the grow. That's what I believe it means - There is nothing in the rules about seeds, clones or harvest

:thumb::goodjob: Exactly right understanding

Beware the seller '1luckysoul' on eBay, He is gonna to cheat customers and selling fake Mars hydro 300w led grow light with 16.88USD on eBay, Please help us spread this message as you can.:thanks:

ebay.jpg

Hi Sara & all, I'm not sure I can enter by emailing a photo... as I don't have an email address for my 420 name. Won't an email kill my anonymity? How is it possible to enter as Amy Gardner without sharing other details... I suppose if you win, you have to share your contact detail to get the prize... I'm just a bit confused about how this would work. (Also about which MarsHydro thread I should post this question on).
Appreciate anyone's efforts to assist me here!

The first day of Mars CUP 4 , we got the beautiful ladies pictures with marsproII from contestant, welcome to comments and sharing your pictures, videos and grow journal.:cheer:

Grow_45.jpg

Grow_36.jpg

Grow_117.jpg

So can will I be able to enter plants already growing?

Of course, we have got pictures from contestant. Come on:cheer:
Will you join in picture, video or grow journal test?

I'll start first in the morning .

:cheer:

I think not many people join in grow journal contest, they prefer picture contest, so you have much chance to win:circle-of-love:
I am keeping eyes for your journal

Hi Sara & all, I’m not sure I can enter by emailing a photo... as I don’t have an email address for my 420 name. Won’t an email kill my anonymity? How is it possible to enter as Amy Gardner without sharing other details... I suppose if you win, you have to share your contact detail to get the prize... I’m just a bit confused about how this would work. (Also about which MarsHydro thread I should post this question on).
Appreciate anyone’s efforts to assist me here!

Hi Amy, you can share your picture here or send your picture to my email and note your 420 name in your email, I will forward it to pictures contest: welcome:

Hey Amy
Pretty sure this is the main mars hydro thread. As for being anonymous im not too sure so ill let sara get that one

All picture contestants can post pictures here or email me your pictures for contest, pls note your 420 name in your email, then I will forward it to pictures contest and know what pictures are from you here. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom