420-magazine-mobile2088537014.jpg

420-magazine-mobile130293606.jpg

All that under the little COB and I could still put more plants

You have to make more. It's growing 14 plants now plus a revegg

420-magazine-mobile1140349546.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2088537014.jpg

420-magazine-mobile130293606.jpg

All that under the little COB and I could still put more plants

:thanks: Your feedback leads us to produce better lights.

Let me know if you need a light tester/reviewer :) I could make presentation videos of all your lamps. We could always arrange some deal that would be beneficial to both parties :) But I want to do this Mars cup first ;) Lol
Haha, it it our pleasure to have the employee with so many skills.:cheer:

Here comes Mars Cup 4 Contest Rules

Winner Category

1. Best Grow journal
Minimum weekly updates or else disqualified. The plant should have obviously change from 1st Nov to 31st Dec.

2. Best picture
Send your picture to marketing2@mars-hydro.com and we will post it on Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be cancelled. The picture should have obviously change.

3. Best Video
Send your video to sales18@lgledsolutions.com and we will post it on Youtube, the most comments & likes will win. The time should be at 3-5min and 2-3 videos per month.

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
Mars Eco 49 / Mars Eco 98
Upgraded Mars II 400 / Upgrade Mars II 1600 ( Still not release )
Mars Pro II 120 / Mars Pro II 320

Rules:
There are 2 winners for every part.
The winner will get the extra tent if using the Mars-Hydro LED grow light & tent both.
Best Video winners will get Mars Pro II 320 & Upgraded Mars II 1600
Best Grower Journal winners will get Mars Pro II 120 & Mars Eco 98
Best Picture winners will get Mars II 400 & Mars Eco 49

#. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. Mars-Hydro light (tent) must be seen in pictures, videos and grow journal.
Mars Hydro Cup 4: Begin 1,Nov,2017 End:31,Dec,2017

All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
Posted in Latest News By Sara hu
Blog
Recent Posts

Merry Christmas
Grow tent price rise
Spring Festival
20USD coupon
DISTRIBUTOR
Ceasing Mars II 700
Cannabis cup
24 HOURS SHIPMENT
Mars Hydro Cup3
Cannabis Cup April 21th-23th
Categories

Latest News
Tags

cannabisgrow indoorgrow
Product Categories
All Product
LED Grow Light
Grow Tent
Accessories
Grow Kit

You can also click this link to see rules:Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Let me know if you need a light tester/reviewer :) I could make presentation videos of all your lamps. We could always arrange some deal that would be beneficial to both parties :) But I want to do this Mars cup first ;) Lol

Haha, I agree with you. Mars CUPS begins, welcome to join in.

How long will the contest last? Does it end December 31? I think most people will not finish a grow that fast

Here comes Mars Cup 4 Contest Rules

Winner Category

1. Best Grow journal
Minimum weekly updates or else disqualified. The plant should have obviously change from 1st Nov to 31st Dec.

2. Best picture
Send your picture to marketing2@mars-hydro.com and we will post it on Instagram, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be cancelled. The picture should have obviously change.

3. Best Video
Send your video to sales18@lgledsolutions.com and we will post it on Youtube, the most comments & likes will win. The time should be at 3-5min and 2-3 videos per month.

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
Mars Eco 49 / Mars Eco 98
Upgraded Mars II 400 / Upgrade Mars II 1600 ( Still not release )
Mars Pro II 120 / Mars Pro II 320

Rules:
There are 2 winners for every part.
The winner will get the extra tent if using the Mars-Hydro LED grow light & tent both.
Best Video winners will get Mars Pro II 320 & Upgraded Mars II 1600
Best Grower Journal winners will get Mars Pro II 120 & Mars Eco 98
Best Picture winners will get Mars II 400 & Mars Eco 49

#. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. Mars-Hydro light (tent) must be seen in pictures, videos and grow journal.
Mars Hydro Cup 4: Begin 1,Nov,2017 End:31,Dec,2017

All the rights reserved by Mars Hydro
Posted in Latest News By Sara hu
Blog
Recent Posts

Merry Christmas
Grow tent price rise
Spring Festival
20USD coupon
DISTRIBUTOR
Ceasing Mars II 700
Cannabis cup
24 HOURS SHIPMENT
Mars Hydro Cup3
Cannabis Cup April 21th-23th
Categories

Latest News
Tags

cannabisgrow indoorgrow
Product Categories
All Product
LED Grow Light
Grow Tent
Accessories
Grow Kit

You can also click this link to see rules:Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro

Only 2 months 2 finish grow? Most of my plants take 8 weeks to bud alone and leaves no time for veg

With one week vegg I have a tiny chance as Train Wreck is supposed to bloom in 7 weeks. But that's gonna be tight, and the majority will need a third month to finish.

Or do I misunderstand and you can start the grow between 1 november and 31 december?

Perhaps you don't have to finish/begin. Not from seed/clone to harvest but a competition that last a portion of a grow. That way everyone can join even if they're in the middle of the grow. That's what I believe it means - There is nothing in the rules about seeds, clones or harvest

Perhaps you don't have to finish/begin. Not from seed/clone to harvest but a competition that last a portion of a grow. That way everyone can join even if they're in the middle of the grow. That's what I believe it means - There is nothing in the rules about seeds, clones or harvest
Sounds about right. Hard for everyone to get on the same schedule

How long will the contest last? Does it end December 31? I think most people will not finish a grow that fast

The contest will last two month, you don't need show the whole stage of growing

Only 2 months 2 finish grow? Most of my plants take 8 weeks to bud alone and leaves no time for veg

You can only show us your plants growth at one stage, don't need show all growing stage.

With one week vegg I have a tiny chance as Train Wreck is supposed to bloom in 7 weeks. But that's gonna be tight, and the majority will need a third month to finish.

Or do I misunderstand and you can start the grow between 1 november and 31 december?

Contest begin from Nov. 1st, end on 31 Dec.We will send prizes out in Jan.

Back
Top Bottom