Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I just love making video's and composing music. I need a reason to put up the recording studio again anyway. All my pro gear is still in boxes for more than a year after we moved. I used to record at least a new song/composition every week or two. Also that could make me some extra cash - been doing some music for movies, that's good money

This video I made for Mars :) Used my regular camara to shoot it. Would be much better with the pro gear

YouTube

You have to participate too Dark. Your grows are amazing. Give us some real competition :)

Hey - wait. Dark is right. They should hire me. Preferably as light tester :)

Hey - wait. Dark is right. They should hire me. Preferably as light tester :)

The thing is you are already their light tester, they just got you to do it for free......

The COB I'm testing is amazing by the way. It covers such a big area. I now have 7 plants under it's core coverage area. Then I have 7 plants more just standing on the floor next to the first 7.

They're all out of the area Mars claim their lamp can grow plants in, and they're all thriving and growing. I may put them back under the mars bars eventually as I am trying to keep their speed down. Most of these strains are just for genetic safe keeping so the slower they grow the better.

Oh. I forgot one. There is a 15th plant under the cob now. A bubbleicious i want to revegg. That one is almost a meter outside the core coverage area.

The things i can do with the COB so far are amazing. The quality is the best I've ever seen and if I were a millionaire I would gladly buy 16 more of these to make my dream flowering room. It's the best light I've ever seen. So impressed.

The mars pro ii is good indeed. But it can't grow nice plants outside it's core coverage area, using the spare side lighting only. I don't know any other lamps that has been able to do that.

It seems the light on the sides is quite strong. At least the plants love it

It does make me a little sad to know Mars-Hydro is considering to make a lower priced COB with Epistar bulbs instead of Osram/Cree. I can already guarantee you won't get the same high quality. I think you should keep the COB as it is and call it "The Elite series" what comes after pro-series. You should target that one to the people looking for the best of the best

Here's what I harvested this weekend. Better than I expected, this strain (or this pheno) don't grow very big!

67 days in bloom under the Mars Pro II 80. :)

IMG_20171029_193303.jpg

IMG_20171029_172936.jpg

I just love making video's and composing music. I need a reason to put up the recording studio again anyway. All my pro gear is still in boxes for more than a year after we moved. I used to record at least a new song/composition every week or two. Also that could make me some extra cash - been doing some music for movies, that's good money

We enjoyed your video with composing music, you are a talent:thumb:

You have to participate too Dark. Your grows are amazing. Give us some real competition :)

Let more participants to see how interesting and fierce this competition will be.

The thing is you are already their light tester, they just got you to do it for free......

Deville is always good at showing the true quality of light:circle-of-love:

Here's what I harvested this weekend. Better than I expected, this strain (or this pheno) don't grow very big!

67 days in bloom under the Mars Pro II 80. :)

IMG_20171029_193303.jpg

IMG_20171029_172936.jpg

:thanks: Congratulation.

The COB I'm testing is amazing by the way. It covers such a big area. I now have 7 plants under it's core coverage area. Then I have 7 plants more just standing on the floor next to the first 7.

They're all out of the area Mars claim their lamp can grow plants in, and they're all thriving and growing. I may put them back under the mars bars eventually as I am trying to keep their speed down. Most of these strains are just for genetic safe keeping so the slower they grow the better.

Oh. I forgot one. There is a 15th plant under the cob now. A bubbleicious i want to revegg. That one is almost a meter outside the core coverage area.

The things i can do with the COB so far are amazing. The quality is the best I've ever seen and if I were a millionaire I would gladly buy 16 more of these to make my dream flowering room. It's the best light I've ever seen. So impressed.

The mars pro ii is good indeed. But it can't grow nice plants outside it's core coverage area, using the spare side lighting only. I don't know any other lamps that has been able to do that.

It seems the light on the sides is quite strong. At least the plants love it

For big coverage, using several COB is more expensive than one large light. I hope you become richer to help your plants use more good lights.:Namaste:

It does make me a little sad to know Mars-Hydro is considering to make a lower priced COB with Epistar bulbs instead of Osram/Cree. I can already guarantee you won't get the same high quality. I think you should keep the COB as it is and call it "The Elite series" what comes after pro-series. You should target that one to the people looking for the best of the best

Not make sure when and if we will produce COB with Epistar chips, we are waiting more feedback from customers. We sold most of COB we produced, if customers are happy with the quality, they will prefer COB with higher quality, then we don't need produce COB with Epsitar chips, do you think so?

Clam down your going to win a category anyway

Devil is expert in this aspect , but we set first prize and second prize for different category, many experienced growers will also take part in, all participant have chance to win :cheer:

As always - I will participate if allowed. I was actually considering to set up a fake google account so I can get a fake youtube account, so I can do video's as well

Welcome to taking part in all catalogues: pictures, videos and growing journal :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom