Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

4 hours sleep a night?...it will never be enough for me.:Namaste:
I don't commute to the city anymore don't have those kind of patience to deal with the traffic. Lol . I was getting about 2-3 hr sleep a night in the winter time last year. On average About 4 hr sleep a night with one hr to get everything done that is gone. Now I'm working smart not hard.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

4 hours sleep a night?...it will never be enough for me.:Namaste:
I know your like every other woman I've met in my life where you probably need at least 9-10 hrs. Lol. Me I see it as a waste of life. Don't get me wrong I love my lazy lay in bed and fall asleep Sundays. But life is so short everyday were dying. I want to live my second half of my life to the fullest I want to be happy confident proud. Screw money fame and glamour. Give me simple and down to earth. Not even sure now where I'm going with this lol. Just had a fun session with white cheese nukem. sorry if rambling. I get very loquacious lately. I told myself I am about to play some battlefield 4. So I don't talk a fool .

Night sara as always a pleasure

:volcano-smiley:Yeah...9-10 hours wasn't even enough when i was still at school...but now 8 hours will be fine for me,10 hours too much,haha:volcano-smiley:
Like you said when you make use of every seconds is very good,i read some articles that when you have things to do,and keep that regular pattern,3-4hours sleep a day is already enough,and you won't get any problem with your body.I guess you are one of those guys.:goodjob:
Sleeping on a regular pattern is very important,i think that's why many people will use cannabis to help them with that.
Night,have a nice dream:circle-of-love:
I know your like every other woman I've met in my life where you probably need at least 9-10 hrs. Lol. Me I see it as a waste of life. Don't get me wrong I love my lazy lay in bed and fall asleep Sundays. But life is so short everyday were dying. I want to live my second half of my life to the fullest I want to be happy confident proud. Screw money fame and glamour. Give me simple and down to earth. Not even sure now where I'm going with this lol. Just had a fun session with white cheese nukem. sorry if rambling. I get very loquacious lately. I told myself I am about to play some battlefield 4. So I don't talk a fool .

Night sara as always a pleasure

:cheer:
Anyone want to meet Mars-hydro for HighTimes Cannabis Cup?You can contact with us in advance,we will have some free ticket to give out.:cheer:
Here is the calendar:
April:San Bernardino,CA
May:portland,OR
July:Ontario,Canada
Oct:Barcelona,Spain
exhibition.jpg

Glasses were delivered by me personally and the owner will let me know if they want more and if they like em either way they have a set glasses and a case.

You mean you want to show our LED use glasses to any shop over there?:high-five:
Goin to the shop ya want me to give them a set of glasses or no?? I don't need anything in return just wondering if ya want them to have a pair??

:circle-of-love:Thanks for doing that for us:thanks:
Glasses were delivered by me personally and the owner will let me know if they want more and if they like em either way they have a set glasses and a case.

cup3-500.jpg

Mars Hydro Cup 3
Winner Category : (we will get 1 winners for each category)
1, Best Grow journal :
Journal from start to end, record every grow step is very important to win .
2,Best grow result:
whoes grow get the highest gram per watt, who can win this category. Grow journal is necessary, only grow result post will not be choose by judge.
3: Best Spreader:
who get most likes and share (one share=5 likes) when you post information about us, please tag MarsHydro .
4: Best picture
We will take some pictures from your grow journal or you send us your best pics,we will put it on our page, who get the most likes who win this category, but if you buy likes, your rights will be canceled.
5: Best Video:
who shows Video in internet for us, email us the link, we will find out the best one. Useful is very important for this category.

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

3O6A9351.jpg

1000_.jpg

80_Epistar_.jpg

3pcs80.png

500-2.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4’grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses
Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record --email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com(or send me here)--The link of your post will be put under our NEWS page--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:

USA warehouse: Reflector144 have 46pcs,Grow tent100x100x180cm have 37 pcs stock left.The Mars II 1200 will arrive around March 9th.:Namaste:
UK warehouse: Grow tent120x120x200cm have 8pcs stock left,Grow tent 120x60x150cm is out of stock.
EU warehouse: Mars II 400 have 18pcs stock left,LED grow light use glasses is out of stock,new goods will arrive at warehouse within this week.:cheer:
CA warehouse:Reflector192 have 17pcs,Mars II 1200 have 28pcs,Grow tent 120x120x200cm ahve 3pcs stock left.Grow bar12-60cmand yoyo are out of stock.The next shippment will arrive around March 25th.:Namaste:
AU warehouse:Mars II 400 have 4pcs stock left.
03_07.png

Do you mean our website?:high-five: Yes,around 50watts/sq is better for plants,if the heat isn't a big problem:high-five:
The reflector192 and 144 do not say the draw wattage. And more than 50 watts per sqft is better I'd say max 70w

Never mind just seen you guys switch that as well. It under its own thing now not under the voltage thing. I'm thinking of putting a 700w in my 60cm x 60cm tent for a more intense lighting or maybe 2 reflector48s

3O6A9351.jpg

1000_.jpg

80_Epistar_.jpg

3pcs80.png

500-2.jpg

Award or the products we would like to sponsor every winner:
4pcs Mars Pro II 80LED light
1 pc Mars hydro 4x4'grow tent,
4pcs grow Bar24LED-120cm( set up at each corner of the tent),
1 pair of yoyo hanger
1 pair of led grow light Glasses
Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record --email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com(or send me here)--The link of your post will be put under our NEWS page--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:

Haha u never bother entering anything anymore. Never won a thing in my life. Not sure what the feels like but I love earning my own stuff. Anyways that being said good luck ALL to the winners. #marshydro #cropkingseeds#general hydroponics

Whoever wins this will be happy with products.

Hey Sara I bought a used reflector 144 great shape barely used but it did not come with the hangers . How do I get a pair and how much are they ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Sara I bought a used reflector 144 great shape barely used but it did not come with the hangers . How do I get a pair and how much are they ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Go to their website make sure it mars hydro . Com. You can select country on right to see what they have canada will be getting mars hydro yoyo on a few weeks. Hope that helps bud.

Back
Top Bottom