Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Too bad they don't come down to Nova Scotia Canada would be awesome to go and see everything going on lol

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App
My old man is from spring jill nova Scotia. Was out to the Rock with an ex years ago and drove back when split. Stopped I'm Springhill. It was as beautiful there as I remembered as a little boy. Kings last name.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Then "Sara" already took a seat on your list,haha.All of my colleagues are with awesome heart.:high-five:
Is your home near the Cannabis Cup? I may have the chance to visit your growing.:cheer:
Depends where in ontario I'm about two hours out of Toronto. Not a biggie . Commuter for over a year. 13-16 hr a day working plus 3-5 hr drive time in a day. Figure out my home time that'd the kind of man I am.

No stress no bullshit just go with the flow of life. One world! one love! ✌✌

Depends where in ontario I'm about two hours out of Toronto. Not a biggie . Commuter for over a year. 13-16 hr a day working plus 3-5 hr drive time in a day. Figure out my home time that'd the kind of man I am.

Perfect July my white cookies should be almost ready for harvest. And will have candy cane autos and nyc diesel autos. Hehe☺☺

I need my math teacher to help me with that....haha,it's no problem,when the day come,i wil figure it out.:volcano-smiley:You may just take some pics of your growing,then i can check it,haha:cheer:

I need my math teacher to help me with that....haha,it's no problem,when the day come,i wil figure it out.:volcano-smiley:You may just take some pics of your growing,then i can check it,haha:cheer:
I don't commute to the city anymore don't have those kind of patience to deal with the traffic. Lol . I was getting about 2-3 hr sleep a night in the winter time last year. On average About 4 hr sleep a night with one hr to get everything done that is gone. Now I'm working smart not hard.

Back
Top Bottom