Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:Growing is really a way to relax,the same way that someone enjoy cooking.I always like grow flowers,i love them.Everytime i saw the pics of cannabis,i just feel excited about that.:cheer:
Sames outdoor growing do not have too much works to do,indoor grow will be more enjoyable.:goodjob:
I agree Sara I feel like it's calming and therapeutic to be honest.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

:bravo:Reflector144 can cover a 2'x4' area,in your 2'x3' it will do nice work.:cheer:
I got a 2'x3'x5' tent I just got a reflector 144 will that cover my canopy well?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

:circle-of-love:Hi Darkscotia,it's nice to see you around.:cheer:
I would say so they say they cover a 2/4 space.ive ran a reflector 144 in a 2/4/5 tent and was impressed with results.

Yeah,when i feel sad,i want to cook,when i feel so happy,i also want to cook,haha:volcano-smiley:
I wish oneday,in China also allow me to growing cannabis,then when i feel not good or too good,i will have a cannabis always by my side.:volcano-smiley:
I agree Sara I feel like it's calming and therapeutic to be honest.

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

Mars Pro II Epistar320 show time!!!:cheer:
JG11.jpg

jg2.jpg

Anyone want to meet Mars-hydro for HighTimes Cannabis Cup?You can contact with us in advance,we will have some free ticket to give out.:cheer:
Here is the calendar:
April:San Bernardino,CA
May:portland,OR
July:Ontario,Canada
Oct:Barcelona,Spain
exhibition.jpg

:circle-of-love:We will go to more Cannabis Cup later,maybe next year they will have in Nova Scotia.:high-five:
Too bad they don't come down to Nova Scotia Canada would be awesome to go and see everything going on lol

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom