Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

The metal hangers that go to the eye hooks I got yoyo's

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Oh .. I see my bad not sure I'm. Sure sara or someone will answer around 8-10 tonight eastern time. They are in China so she is probably getting her 10+ hr of beauty sleep. Haha

How to grow in Coco - Feed schedule

My weekly video update, sorry its a bit late but i had a few things to do yesterday and couldnt film. hope you enjoy!

PissDrunx0420 LED Grow: S2:E18 Dark Dragon SCROG Week 4 Flower, ThunderHaze Auto Final Weight - YouTube

I most unfortunately was not able to follow through with anything that was said. I can tell you talked in the area where you showed us your lovely white spiked flowers only because your left hand would move around which indicates that you were talking.
What kind of plants were the white flowers or spikes? In another room with the variety of different coloured lighting used, there weren't any flowers on them. But you used I guess either 3 or 5 gallon buckets.
As a newbie who's yet to start growing, was that from just seed per bucket?
Oh... One more qq. The room where the flowered plants are at, I noticed the dominant towering plants inhibited the growth of plants underneath them and around edges of the table. Couldn't you simply switch out the properly growing plants to the edges and put smaller stunted plants in the centre?

Overall, it looks like you've been doing this naturally for years. They're rather gorgeous plants! Btw, what are the plants called? (The one that hasn't flowered yet)

Bubbi
The person who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the person who does not ask is a fool for life. ~Confucius

For a 60cmx60cm tent,Mars II 700 or 2Reflector48 both will work fine.:high-five:
Never mind just seen you guys switch that as well. It under its own thing now not under the voltage thing. I'm thinking of putting a 700w in my 60cm x 60cm tent for a more intense lighting or maybe 2 reflector48s

:circle-of-love:You may not win a thing in your life before,that's cos you save it for something much more better and more important in your life later.:high-five:Everyone is lucky,just at different time.:cheer:
Happy growing,haha:volcano-smiley:
Haha u never bother entering anything anymore. Never won a thing in my life. Not sure what the feels like but I love earning my own stuff. Anyways that being said good luck ALL to the winners. #marshydro #cropkingseeds#general hydroponics

Whoever wins this will be happy with products.

May i know your order NO or you can PM me your email address which you used to purchase your light,so that i can check for you.:high-five:
Hey Sara I bought a used reflector 144 great shape barely used but it did not come with the hangers . How do I get a pair and how much are they ?

:thanks:we will have YOYO hangers arrive at Canada around March 25th,so as the LED grow light use glasses:cheer:
Go to their website make sure it mars hydro . Com. You can select country on right to see what they have canada will be getting mars hydro yoyo on a few weeks. Hope that helps bud.

:circle-of-love:When you placed order,you also placed order for the yoyo,right? Do not worry,you can send me your order information to me,i will check with our shipping department.:high-five:
The metal hangers that go to the eye hooks I got yoyo's

Hi Bubbi,welcome here:welcome:
I most unfortunately was not able to follow through with anything that was said. I can tell you talked in the area where you showed us your lovely white spiked flowers only because your left hand would move around which indicates that you were talking.
What kind of plants were the white flowers or spikes? In another room with the variety of different coloured lighting used, there weren't any flowers on them. But you used I guess either 3 or 5 gallon buckets.
As a newbie who's yet to start growing, was that from just seed per bucket?
Oh... One more qq. The room where the flowered plants are at, I noticed the dominant towering plants inhibited the growth of plants underneath them and around edges of the table. Couldn't you simply switch out the properly growing plants to the edges and put smaller stunted plants in the centre?

Overall, it looks like you've been doing this naturally for years. They're rather gorgeous plants! Btw, what are the plants called? (The one that hasn't flowered yet)

Bubbi
The person who asks a question is a fool for a minute, the person who does not ask is a fool for life. ~Confucius

:circle-of-love:Best wishes to all the girls all over the world from Mars-hydro.Becuase you girls,the world become more beautiful:cheer: Happy growing:cheer:Happy Women's Day:party:You are the Queen,i'm the queen,haha:cheer:
flower3_8.jpg

:circle-of-love:You may not win a thing in your life before,that's cos you save it for something much more better and more important in your life later.:high-five:Everyone is lucky,just at different time.:cheer:
Happy growing,haha:volcano-smiley:
Words of the wise... lol

Good morning sara
Hope you enjoyed your ten hours of beauty sleep. Thanks again for all your help.

Ps. Neat way of looking at it... it's like is the glass half full or empty kind of thing..

:circle-of-love:Because i got the same feeling as you did before...but things changed now,everything is getting better and better.:cheer:
Today is Women's Day,our company gave all the girls in our company the lovely pink chocolate and roses as surprise,we got a wonderful morning:cheer:I love flowers:cheer:
Words of the wise... lol

Good morning sara
Hope you enjoyed your ten hours of beauty sleep. Thanks again for all your help.

Ps. Neat way of looking at it... it's like is the glass half full or empty kind of thing..

Never mind just seen you guys switch that as well. It under its own thing now not under the voltage thing. I'm thinking of putting a 700w in my 60cm x 60cm tent for a more intense lighting or maybe 2 reflector48s

dude don't you think you should go with the 700 maybe for the 60x60 tent maybe. i have those two reflector 4's they seem better for a rectangular growroom and they dont penetrate that deep into the canopy compared to the MarsII If i should choose between those two choices i would go with the 700. im thinking about changing my 48's to that new Mars Pro II epistar 80 LED they put on their site as preorder looks interesting i think.

:Namaste:

Thanks man I heard them 700w tend to burn out diodes and get hot though...
You say I can speak freely yet when I do I get kicked out of the big group :rofl: Makes sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom