Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:circle-of-love:We have different stores options,so our customer can check the stock information clearly,and it will be more convenient to place order.:high-five:
For the currency,we show different currency on our website before,but paypal will only collect final payment with USD,and the paypal currrency exchange rate is changing,it will be compliacted to our customers to check the price.So we only show USD on all stores now.:high-five:Hope you can understand.:Namaste:
Mars hydro can't advertise a price on a Canadian website without stating specificly that it is in usd. Nowhere on my screen shots does it say usd until you get to paypal. This is false advertising, and is not allowed here. Right at the top it says "Canadian store ships to Canada ", so this is their canadian store. Prices must be in Canadian unless othwise specified..
Which there not..

I went out with my friends last weekend.:high-five:I'm back now.:thanks:How was your weekend?:circle-of-love:
Bare with Sara guys haven't seen her online today at all once she is on no doubt she will do her all to get to the bottom of things ! .

Happy growing .

I read the news last night,under his control,even the medical use is not allowed.It's sad.:Namaste:
Have you heard of President Duterte and the Philippine Death Squads? Since he took office last year there have been over 6000 users and sellers killed by police and vigilante groups mostly for shabu (methamphetamine manufactured in labs owned by Chinese nationals). Almost 70k users have turned themselves in rather than being eliminated by Duterte.

There is cannabis in the Philippines grown mostly out doors in the mountains. Needless to say it's very low profile.

I do know of some people who grow lettuce hydroponically using Leds. never heard of any one growing cannabis using lights.

wow,your girls are in time machine? They grow really fast than i thought.:cheer:
Check out this Norhern lights plant growing like hell towards these magic lamps :)

Considering to top it to get a more even canopy before I induce flowering?

Anyway - SmokeSara - Another image for you :)
003_-_ppp_and_nl.jpg

Thank your DeVille,this is the great gift i got today.:thanks:
Cannabis-art under the beautiful purple light of the Mars pro II 320 :)

Some more photos for you @SmokeSara

001_big_bud_leaf.jpg

The leaf of Big Bud

006_-_canopy_1.jpg

Pure Power Plant

I C,thanks for your information,i will ask our engineer about it.:high-five:So you mean when the lights off,and you can wear this one to check your plants?
Green is mainly used to check on your growth during lights off without disturbing their "sleep" or interrupting the light cycle.

I ordered a pair of your LED glasses (still in transit) now that you sell them. Maybe your next product should be something like this? Apollo Horticulture 19 Watt LED High Intensity Green Light Hydroponic Headlamp | eBay

I C,thanks for your information,i will ask our engineer about it.:high-five:So you mean when the lights off,and you can wear this one to check your plants?
Yes thats what he means is for your company to make a wearable head light like that one or similar to use when lights off.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Have you heared the SEA OF GREEN? I read that Sea of Green method can harvest the cannabis in a short time.:high-five:
Can you produce a light that can grow the cannabis in 1 months time fully grown and harvest?

Yes. Do you remember back when catfish knight was building his room we discussed that he had added a green light for just that purpose: Checking his plants without altering the light cycle and stunting their growth.

Our factory already started to do that,they will develop one COB light this year.:high-five:
I think Mars should be putting some effort into research and development into a COB series light(if they're not already)...seems to be what experienced growers are leaning towards, if they go with LED...I don't follow this thread religiously...but...when I do pop in...I'm seeing more complaints than in the past!??...I think these issues should be a priority and maybe a resolve posted to such, as to dispel any negative thoughts a potential customer may have...you have developed a product that sells...keep improving...and support your sales...no disrespect...just constructive criticism...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

sorry XobeMan,i didn't mean to ignore you,just i was little busy this morning.:high-five:I will try to reply as fast as i can.:Namaste:
Sara why u ignoring me today :(

As the currency exchange rate is not fixed,the price will always change.:high-five:
So basically Mars Hydro uses USD as their currency and not the Chinese Dollar.

Problem is when its advertised in CDN we exspect to pay in CDN price not a coversion to USD.

I know its just business, but make sure all websites show the price in USD nothing else.

:circle-of-love:The paypal will change the currency according to their currency exchange rate,and the Receipt exchange rate and the payment exchange rate is different also.And paypal will charge 4% processing fee.:high-five:And paypal control the exchange rate,we can not do anything about it.:Namaste:
814 USD = 1,069 CDN
870 CND = 1,142 USD

Now thats for same product listed as i want, now you tell me the problem there?

We Canadians will pay more when the CDN price is converted to USD instead of paying the USD price?

:circle-of-love:If customer make the final payment with their local currency,then we need to calculate the price by many different currency exchange rate,and the price need to update as the currency exchange rate changing all the time.Because we use foreign currency,it's really complicated.But i will tell our manager to see if there is some other method can make it better.:high-five:
Is it too difficult to allow customers to pay in their local currency? I'm not an international retailer so I dont know how hard it is but it seems there may be less confusion if you charged in the local currency

:circle-of-love:If customer make the final payment with their local currency,then we need to calculate the price by many different currency exchange rate,and the price need to update as the currency exchange rate changing all the time.Because we use foreign currency,it's really complicated.But i will tell our manager to see if there is some other method can make it better.:high-five:
I think other businesses make a price to match the market of the country they're selling to. I buy from international retailers all the time and they will display and charge the same price in AU dollars even though they may be in the UK or US. I assume they set their prices to allow for small fluctuations in the exchange rate. This way the price only changes when there is large fluctuations in the exchange rate, which is rare.

Just a suggestion, I'm happy with my purchase ;-)

Back
Top Bottom