Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

High all! Hope everyone is well! I'm a long time forum stalker and thought I would post my set up.

I'm not doing an actual journal due to not having the time to commit to it due to family commitments etc but after circumstances changed I had to drop my 90x90x180 tent with 400w MH/HPS set up for a very discreet cupboard grow. After a lot of research I opted for the Mars Hydro 48 reflector as it would fit my space perfectly.

I'm currently growing 3 different autos in 3 different sized containers for the hell of it;

Sensi Seeds NL Auto in 3 gal pot
Fast Buds Northern Express in 2L pot
And TH Seeds MK Ultra auto in a 16oz party cup!

I want to see how the different pot sizes effect flowering and yield, in an ideal world I would have used 3 of the same strain for a proper test/comparison but hey... I'm greedy and like variety :)

All are grown in Biobizz light mix using Biobizz grow, bloom and TOPMAX. I'll post in this forum again when all 3 are harvested which will be around mid March.

Sensi NL day 11

420-magazine-mobile398360735.jpg

Fast buds Northern Express day 7

420-magazine-mobile587033702.jpg

TH Seeds MK Ultra Auto

420-magazine-mobile1394911619.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1573472186.jpg

Happy growing everyone! . .

Loco

Oo welcome to the thread loco please take a look at AGC auto growers club for more info on all your auto questions also lots of links for the auto family auto topping thread also what are the reflectors like how's it treating you ?

Happy growing .

Oo welcome to the thread loco please take a look at AGC auto growers club for more info on all your auto questions also lots of links for the auto family auto topping thread also what are the reflectors like how's it treating you ?

Happy growing .
Thanks for the welcome :) it seems to be pretty good actually. I was a bit alarmed at how cool it actually runs as I'm used to battling heat with HID'S.

The plants so far seem to be loving it, I have been using both the grow and bloom switches simultaneous since they sprouted on a 20/4 cycle, it's incredibly bright and with such minor electric consumption you just can't grumble.

Only time will tell but I'm really excited to see how they turn out in flower, I will be topping NL down to the third node in about 5 days or so, whereas I will be letting northern express and MK ultra grow El Naturel due to pot sizes.

Overall verdict so far is really impressed, only time will tell though .

Happy growing!

Loco

They look great man and I am a huge fan of everything biobizz any questions ask away. Dependin on the ppm of your water you are giving you may want to invest in a cal mag. Where I live I seem to have enough in my tap water. Alg-a-mic is there cal/mag sea weed stuff but be warned it may turn brown after opening depends on how old it is.

Thanks for the welcome :) it seems to be pretty good actually. I was a bit alarmed at how cool it actually runs as I'm used to battling heat with HID'S.

The plants so far seem to be loving it, I have been using both the grow and bloom switches simultaneous since they sprouted on a 20/4 cycle, it's incredibly bright and with such minor electric consumption you just can't grumble.

Only time will tell but I'm really excited to see how they turn out in flower, I will be topping NL down to the third node in about 5 days or so, whereas I will be letting northern express and MK ultra grow El Naturel due to pot sizes.

Overall verdict so far is really impressed, only time will tell though .

Happy growing!

Loco

Your more than welcome .
And I'm also loving the saving of energy with use of the LEDs and heat wise it's a god send !

You have some nice strains going there man can't wait to see how they turn out please be sure to post some pics in the thread for us to have a look see

I've heard good things about the reflectors but I chose to go with the Mars series 2 line and am very happy with them

I also topped mine and have brilliant results witch no doubt you will also !
Happy growing and have a bless evening .

Happy growing .

They look great man and I am a huge fan of everything biobizz any questions ask away. Dependin on the ppm of your water you are giving you may want to invest in a cal mag. Where I live I seem to have enough in my tap water. Alg-a-mic is there cal/mag sea weed stuff but be warned it may turn brown after opening depends on how old it is.
Thanks dude . yeah Biobizz stuff works really well, I've always used the nutrients but I must confess I've also tried plagron soil, there batmix soil is great! Tap water in my area is fine, abit high on the PH side at 7.4 but nothing to stress about .

Loco

I received My Mars glasses today. am impressed. they are large enough to fit over my glasses comfortably.
I took pics through them 1st time I was able to show the 144's in action. today is day 30 for My girls Happy birthday
marsglasses.jpg
144x5_s.jpg
30b_1_.jpg
30b_2_.jpg

I tried to buy 2 reflector 192s on mars's canadian site and everything was ok until i tried to pay..... They tried to convert my price through paypal to us dollars... There is no way im paying thay price in usd.. It clearly has the canadian flag in the corner and even above the price it says (CA) by the panel.. Sara can u help on this issue? I would like to buy 2 of these but not in USD.. Also if a price on a canadian website is being sold in USD, it must say beside the actual price xxx.xx USD... As you can see from the screen shots its in canadian, not american..
420-magazine-mobile884077116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1011347369.jpg

Nowhere on here does it say US dollars...
Help please...
Thank You

I tried to buy 2 reflector 192s on mars's canadian site and everything was ok until i tried to pay..... They tried to convert my price through paypal to us dollars... There is no way im paying thay price in usd.. It clearly has the canadian flag in the corner and even above the price it says (CA) by the panel.. Sara can u help on this issue? I would like to buy 2 of these but not in USD.. Also if a price on a canadian website is being sold in USD, it must say beside the actual price xxx.xx USD... As you can see from the screen shots its in canadian, not american..

Help please...
Thank You

Hmm they best straighten this out before i make a purchase as it states Canadian Prices and should be a converted to USD as that would be bogus pricing.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Tried again to purchase. As soon as i go to pay, paypal shoes this..
420-magazine-mobile1434800818.jpg

You cannot advertise a price on a Canadian website in another form of currency without stating it beside the cost... Mars better be standing up and selling me these units at this price...

Tried again to purchase. As soon as i go to pay, paypal shoes this..
420-magazine-mobile1434800818.jpg

You cannot advertise a price on a Canadian website in another form of currency without stating it beside the cost... Mars better be standing up and selling me these units at this price...

I had the same issue. Couldn't get around it as they wouldn't budge. I bought when the sale was on and the cost rose almost 10% when I tried to pay. I ended up paying about $100au more than advertised

It has to do with the current exchange rate to be honest they should of just left it in usd since even I have to pay in usd over here. But it actually works to my advantage since the euro is a bit more than the usd for the time being.

Help please...
Thank You

Hi Jimmy clone. From what I see the price is in US.Dollars. It is then converted to Ca. Dollars on PayPal. It is the same here in EU. Price in dollars and then PayPal converts to home currency.

Back
Top Bottom