Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Why don't you put more lol's in your comment, moron. Your post is unreadable. And, your pictures or your micro-grows don't impress me at all.

Lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol because your funny with your tantrums and it doesn't have to as I'm impressed you was the one crying in the thread i was simply saying it's not Sara's fault nor do the spectrum cause defs and purple stems . and I'm a "moron" ..

Happy growing .

Yesterday
20170113_174451.jpg

Today
20170114_160215.jpg

Looking good spart bro ! How are things down your side

Happy growing .

Still less than 1200 bro and I sent you my power output reader it clearly says 900 w it just over sorry for being snappy it's the meds they got me on I meant no offence I know what my set up runs at I made sure of that at the beginning for cost purposes if you want I can show you my ax unit on plugged in and you will see I'm not stretching nor exajarating
That's counting everything as they are all on the power output reader

Happy growing .
Again man, you claim twice the ammount and your not doubling it in your responses to me.
Truth is your lights and your ac or heat use about equal power.
2 900's and 2 300's and a blower use more than 900 watts. No way around it. You wont be sell that to anyone who knows anything.
All 4 of your lights will use about 1100 watts unless you have some special mars 900's that are different from anyone elses.
So 1100 in lights. So if your running a 2200 watt heater for the same on time as your lights then your story stands up. But that heater (2200w) wouldnt run on 120 volts it would have to be 240 volt and the biggest damn space heater in the world.
But your not running a 2200w heater are you? Therefore your heater does not usr twice the power. Your using a 1200w heater if ran on hi power so in fact your heater and lights are about the same power except for the fact that your heater uses less run time unless it runs while your lights are on too? That wouldnt be good.

So considering time they are powered on I bet you spend more in light power than you do heat by a margine.
I dont care what you " think", facts just dont add there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Again man, you claim twice the ammount and your not doubling it in your responses to me.
2 900's and 2 300's and a blower use more than 900 watts. No way around it. You wont be sell that to anyone who knows anything.
All 4 of your lights will use about 1100 watts unless you have some special mars 900's that are different from anyone elses.
So 1100 in lights. So if your running a 2200 watt heater for the same on time as your lights then your story stands up. But that heater (2200w) wouldnt run on 120 volts it would have to be 240 volt and the biggest damn space heater in the world.
But your not running a 2200w heater are you? Therefore your heater does not usr twice the power. Your using a 1200w heater if ran on hi power so in fact your heater and lights are about the same power except for the fact that your heater uses less run time unless it runs while your lights are on too? That wouldnt be good.

So considering time they are powered on I bet you spend more in light power than you do heat by a margine.

Bro I sent you my power out out reading. It says 900w that's with every thing running I can show you my AC unit running if you really like , My AC unit uses double that I may have mis typed what I said but it use double my lights at 2000w and meant a space heater uses more than my whole setup I'm not running a heater ? That's a comparasion what heater I never said I had one of you read it correctly ? I'm not running any heaters in my set up again was a comparasion lol

Happy growing .

Bro I sent you my power out out reading. It says 900w that's with every thing running I can show you my AC unit running if you really like , My AC unit uses double that I may have mis typed what I said but it use double my lights at 2000w and meant a space heater uses more than my whole setup I'm not running a heater ? That's a comparasion what heater I never said I had one of you read it correctly ? I'm not running any heaters in my set up again was a comparasion lol

That 903 or 904 watts depicted in the power reader is my full set up my LEDs my fans my intake my outtake everything and it clearly says 900w or did you not see the photo here it is again
bdf47c5a808a0c500c7b17989956ad47.jpg

Happy growing .

Velk's First Grow Journal - Coco - Auto - LED

Happy growing .

Here's my original post read it properly I was saying it's cheaper to run my whole set up than a space heater or my AC .
83702566a550e64dc3654a5d436ff626.jpg

Happy growing .

Here's my original post read it properly I was saying it's cheaper to run my whole set up than a space heater or my AC .
83702566a550e64dc3654a5d436ff626.jpg

Happy growing .

Sorry, the facts just don't add. So in your tent what ac unit are you running exactly then. I want to see this monster.

Sorry, the facts just don't add. So in your tent what ac unit are you running exactly then. I want to see this monster.
Theres enough misinformation on this site to just let some newbie believe all of this. Fact is that your not saving over a 1000w hps in your case. Especially if you have to run 2000w of ac to cool 1000w of led. Sorry again bro, your shit just dont come close to adding. I'm done with going back and forth about it. At least maybe when a newbie sees your claims maybe they will see mine and figure things out from that.

If you have to run 3000w worth of stuff for only 1000w of led please explain how you are saving?

That's clearly with out the AC unit on .... or it would be 2900w bro. You mis understood. I said would be cheaper to run my set up than a space heater or my AC unit. But here it is it's an ellegance one from South Africa a propper one
fb192d2bbda2ba52bc96034e7e55cc2b.jpg

Happy growing .

That's clearly with out the AC unit on .... or it would be 2900w bro. You mis understood. I said would be cheaper to run my set up than a space heater or my AC unit. But here it is it's an ellegance one from South Africa a propper one
fb192d2bbda2ba52bc96034e7e55cc2b.jpg

Happy growing .

Yep, a 700 watt ac right there. How many btu's is it? It will say on the sticker.

Happy growing .
I know what you said. But your lights use more power than that ac. That ac may use 2000w but only for a split second while turning on. It will run about 700w after that. 700w is less than your lights.

I know what you said. But your lights use more power than that ac. That ac may use 2000w but only for a split second while turning on. It will run about 700w after that. 700w is less than your lights.

No they don't at all the AC unit is overkill and runs at 2k watts witch is why I try not to use it at all lol I only use it for the dry setting so it will always run at 2k as its working hardest all the time does that explaine it to you now can I stop posting now lol I know what my gear runs I was just trying to say that LEDs are cheap to run
So my whole set up uses less than my AC unit I'm hardly gonna use the fan setting if I have fans in my tent bud

Happy growing .

No they don't at all the AC unit is overkill and runs at 2k watts witch is why I try not to use it at all lol I only use it for the dry setting so it will always run at 2k as its working hardest all the time does that explaine it to you now can I stop posting now lol I know what my gear runs I was just trying to say that LEDs are cheap to run Happy growing .

Sorry, I know it dont run 2k watts. It just dont. I run one just like it, looks like the same unit. It runs about 700w on dry or cool

I know what you were trying to say but in reality your not saving power or money over using hps in your setup. Sorry bro, its fact. And your lights are using more than your ac is another fact.

Happy growing .[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I know it dont run 2k watts. It just dont. I run one just like it, looks like the same unit. It runs about 700w on dry or cool

I know what you were trying to say but in reality your not saving power or money over using hps in your setup. Sorry bro, its fact. And your lights are using more than your ac is another fact.

Happy growing .
[/QUOTE]

Well you don't as its not your set up and fact I'm saving much more and I know o am as it clearly reads 900w my AC isn't connected to my set up and I'm not running it my whole set up in this tent is 900w as in the photo end off fact is I've tested it and it's over kill it's why I don't use it lol I cbf to talk s@"t all night you can carry on if you like but I know what my set up runs at and if you check earlier posts it was lower than 900 but increased as new extractor have a nice evening

Happy growing .

Well you don't as its not your set up and fact I'm saving much more and I know o am as it clearly reads 900w my AC isn't connected to my set up and I'm not running it my whole set up in this tent is 900w as in the photo end off fact is I've tested it and it's over kill it's why I don't use it lol I cbf to talk s@"t all night you can carry on if you like but I know what my set up runs at and if you check earlier posts it was lower than 900 but increased as new extractor have a nice evening

Happy growing .[/QUOTE]

Facts and numbers don't lie. Fanleaf<-----out!

Happy growing .

Facts and numbers don't lie. Fanleaf<-----out!
[/QUOTE]

Exactally Shane and I know both my facts and numbers so have a good night lol

Happy growing .

High all! Hope everyone is well! I'm a long time forum stalker and thought I would post my set up.

I'm not doing an actual journal due to not having the time to commit to it due to family commitments etc but after circumstances changed I had to drop my 90x90x180 tent with 400w MH/HPS set up for a very discreet cupboard grow. After a lot of research I opted for the Mars Hydro 48 reflector as it would fit my space perfectly.

I'm currently growing 3 different autos in 3 different sized containers for the hell of it;

Sensi Seeds NL Auto in 3 gal pot
Fast Buds Northern Express in 2L pot
And TH Seeds MK Ultra auto in a 16oz party cup!

I want to see how the different pot sizes effect flowering and yield, in an ideal world I would have used 3 of the same strain for a proper test/comparison but hey... I'm greedy and like variety :)

All are grown in Biobizz light mix using Biobizz grow, bloom and TOPMAX. I'll post in this forum again when all 3 are harvested which will be around mid March.

Sensi NL day 11

420-magazine-mobile398360735.jpg

Fast buds Northern Express day 7

420-magazine-mobile587033702.jpg

TH Seeds MK Ultra Auto

420-magazine-mobile1394911619.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1573472186.jpg

Happy growing everyone! . .

Loco

Back
Top Bottom