Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

crazy yield is attractive...
That's crazyyyy 71-106 oz a plant out door yeild ! I looked at the auto version only 3 oz a plant I really feel to try one photo of this but worryed about the size . would love to bang 10 oz of one plant I'd be medicated for a long long time

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm sure it's fatter than my arm:goodjob:
edf7e01ff69bb7a8b4afe7c51719bf45.jpg

Autoflower420

Bigger tent is needed:volcano-smiley:
Oh my bad man lol how long till yours are done if the smokes good I'll give it a go just a bit worryed as my veg tent is fairly small in height maybe get one in there but I could run a few autos in there while they are going I suppose

Happy growing .

Looking forward to your pics of your harvest...i'm picturing it now....:volcano-smiley:
Google it bluedream is biggest selling strain in usa at mo ment.to.be very very good mines 19 weeks old another 2.or 3 weeks hoping less but doubt it

Autoflower420

Mars Pro II 80&120 will be In stock at our international warehouse:USA March 2017, other warehouse April 2017.Pre-ordered is accepted.:welcome:
If you do not want to wait too long time,we can arrange goods from China warehouse,you need to cover the extra shipping fee from China.:high-five:
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
Mars , Led grow light , Mars Hydro
1000_.jpg

1000cemian.jpg

:circle-of-love:Hi Densenug,may i know why you want to know the size of the zener diodes? If you need to change the zener diodes,we can help.:welcome:
The 3W diodes and the 5W diodes zener diodes size are the same.the size:longth:3.5+/-0.1mm,diameter 1.45+/-0.05mm:Namaste:

Sara I have a few zeners that are bad and need to replace and would like to have a few extra on hand, Thanks Sara and let me know what I need to do, I can replace myself as I have in the past, Love your lights and they have grown alot of good bud for over 3 years now. We are opening a commercial grow in the next 6 months and we want to know if we can get special price on 64 of the pro 320, :circle-of-love:

Hey Sara,

I want to buy the Mars Reflector 48 for a small grow. Where can I buy the LEDs in Germany? I found an Ebay store which sells them, but Im not sure whether it's legit or not.

Thanks,

Penny

So, I ordered some stuff from Mars and they never sent it. They took my money and emailed me 20 times over the span of two months. Guess what? I got nothing. Don't bother trying to fix it. I've had enough. I'm finished with Mars. All of the components of an LED light can be ordered elsewhere, without endless emails and unfulfilled orders.

Their spectrum leads to malnutrition, btw. All of those deficiencies and poor growth (purple stems) is caused by the Mars spectrum. I see it over and over again. They grow good for a while and then take a dump, right? It's an imbalanced spectrum.

Source: Plant Productivity in Response to LED lighting

full article:
Plant Productivity in Response to LED Lighting

So, I ordered some stuff from Mars and they never sent it. They took my money and emailed me 20 times over the span of two months. Guess what? I got nothing. Don't bother trying to fix it. I've had enough. I'm finished with Mars. All of the components of an LED light can be ordered elsewhere, without endless emails and unfulfilled orders.

Their spectrum leads to malnutrition, btw. All of those deficiencies and poor growth (purple stems) is caused by the Mars spectrum. I see it over and over again. They grow good for a while and then take a dump, right? It's an imbalanced spectrum.

full article:

Deficentcys don't come from
Light . and some plants have purple stems from genetics like mine defecentys mostly come from ph imbalance and lock outs deficentcy meaning deficient in something (asin not enough ) you can't get a cal
Or a mag def from a light im afraid pal . sorry about the delivery issues but lights have nothing to do with defs thought I'd clear that up

Happy growing .

:circle-of-love:You can send email to service@mars-hydro.com,my colleague will help you with it.:high-five:
Did you already contacted with some of my colleague? If not yet,i will PM you:high-five:
Sara I have a few zeners that are bad and need to replace and would like to have a few extra on hand, Thanks Sara and let me know what I need to do, I can replace myself as I have in the past, Love your lights and they have grown alot of good bud for over 3 years now. We are opening a commercial grow in the next 6 months and we want to know if we can get special price on 64 of the pro 320, :circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:May i know which website you placed your order? And which light you purchased?you can PM me your order number,i will check for you.:high-five:
Usually if we have goods In stock,after we captured your payment,we will arrange the goods to you within 24hours working time.Because of the time difference,the tracking information will be sent to you within 1-2 working days(Canada&Australia need 1-3 workding days,because of the system difference).The goods will arrive at your side about 3-7 working days.(Excepte some remote area.):Namaste:
If we do not have the goods in Stock,we will tell you when you place order.So please send me your order information,i will check for you.:high-five:
We have many growers have been using our lights for a long time,they did it fine.:Namaste:

full article:

:thanks:I agree with you,usually the purple stem related to the nutrients and the genetic of the seed.:high-five:
For the delivery issue,if we do not have enough goods In stock,we will inform our customer when they place order,and if need to wait long time,customer can apply refund.There must be some misunderstanding there,we will check it out.:high-five:
Deficentcys don't come from
Light . and some plants have purple stems from genetics like mine defecentys mostly come from ph imbalance and lock outs deficentcy meaning deficient in something (asin not enough ) you can't get a cal
Or a mag def from a light im afraid pal . sorry about the delivery issues but lights have nothing to do with defs thought I'd clear that up

Happy growing .

Thanks for your help:thanks: cannabis for me ,it's really a Good morning here.:cheer:
Just to clear up this is what the Mars spectrum does
e04003206add8332d52a608cb85b001d.jpg
lol and I bet all the people
In thread will say the same

Happy growing .

:thanks:I agree with you,usually the purple stem related to the nutrients and the genetic of the seed.:high-five:
For the delivery issue,if we do not have enough goods In stock,we will inform our customer when they place order,and if need to wait long time,customer can apply refund.There must be some misunderstanding there,we will check it out.:high-five:
That's right it will be from genetics or the nutes you are using not the light !
Thanks for your help:thanks:

And your more than welcome Sara I thought I would clear that up as I know he's probably frustrated as I would be aswell but you can't blame something on a light and the light doesn't cause that problem , the spectrum is clearly great look at my baby's every new post notice more growth and size Mars haven't failed me in that department or any other that's for sure I will always recomend Mars LEDs as the results speak for them self! ...

Happy growing .

full article:
Well maybe the light you wanted is not instock but there is a option they can have it shipped from china or somewhere else close to you.

You can come on here and state whatever you like but we the people do not see your proof of claim.

So go take it elsewhere, like with them.

The definciencies you state are not caused by a light source but by inexpeienced grower.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom