Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

:goodjob:yeah,the Mars Pro II Epistar 320 is powerful than our other lights:high-five:
I put my Mars pro II 320's about 40cm from the pots. That worked very well for me.

I too am truly a LED fanatic after using LED for a year. I never had such great results with HPS

Maybe at seedling stage you can hang it higher than we recommended.:high-five:During veg and flowering stage,you can hang it as close as you needed.:high-five:
With 40cm I got no stretching at all. I prefer to have them short and bushy so I keep the lights as close as possible

Sent from my SM-G935F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cannabis will be great fighter.:volcano-smiley:
I got some auto starting and might have to throw them into my flowering tent and just take them out before lights out for like 3 days until my new tent comes and really cant move the lights so just wanted to make sure.....dang I forgot about the humidity....is 40% rh ok for veg

Male always have no place at your growing room,haha:volcano-smiley:
Depends I raised a healthy plant with tight nodes with just two 2 ft 6500 t5's I was gonna veg under led but it turned out to be a male but I chopped him at 26 days and he was 14 inches tall

Philippine also not allowed grow cannabis,right?
Flying into the Philippines they give you a customs declaration card before you land. It states plainly across the bottom of the card that possession in the Philippines is punishable by life in prison.

If you live in a place that allows you to grow eight plants legally, you must be in heaven.

:goodjob:
1bce510c2ae8507494efeaaf9b60502a.png

Autoflower420

If i can grow..i may want this one:volcano-smiley:
Am I reading this right lol that's some crazy ass yeild what plant Isit ?????

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

"blue dream" will be beautiful dream:volcano-smiley:
Hey posted a few posts earlier its called Blue Dream, plz try it for me.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom