Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Ment few colas like that on my plant

Autoflower420

Oh my bad man lol how long till yours are done if the smokes good I'll give it a go just a bit worryed as my veg tent is fairly small in height maybe get one in there but I could run a few autos in there while they are going I suppose

Happy growing .

Oh my bad man lol how long till yours are done if the smokes good I'll give it a go just a bit worryed as my veg tent is fairly small in height maybe get one in there but I could run a few autos in there while they are going I suppose

Happy growing .
Thats my next plan 4 dreams one in each corner in 75 litre pots veg till 10.autos are done then scrog dreams and flip them

Autoflower420

:cheer:I'm glad to hear that,so you can also use it to take picture with the light on?:bravo:They look really great.
I just received my glasses this morning.
They work quite well and even worked to filter out the LEDs for pics with my iPhone.
I wish I could wear my prescription glasses at the same time though.
Here's a pic through the glasses under a Mars II 1200.
44f79ace8ae9cbaddbc3d8d2b443c227.jpg

Indoors - 600W MH - GSC & Blueberry

LED GSC & Hash plant

:party:Mars lights glad to grow with your plants over there.:cheer:Please do not forget to share some pics of them later.:bravo:
Every time I look in my tent im loving what the Mars LEDs do mad growth first journal nearly complete ! Harvest won't be to long now girls are getting fat and top heavy time to add the upped pk for a week or so !

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mars LED grow light+cannabis=wonderful world.:cheer:
I commented other day after been a doubter im now on love with the flowerpower of the leds

Autoflower420

:circle-of-love:Cannabis love powerful lights...i also like super power...Happy Mars lights,happy cannabis"win-win":cheer:
The power is amazing isn't it and all the trash talk about blurple lights .. as spart said my baby's would make
A good commercial for Mars led look
At the growth diffrence from just a tad over a week
17e8a315e15b1b2eeb64011710c97efb.jpg

The. Pa pa pow !
abf98f1e3eab89619ac84533152ae221.jpg
4db1da8d7b53c794f384400adbc3ee00.jpg
enters this one
In potm! Love the Mars LEDs

Thanks for your support:thanks:
Mine woud make awesome advert for lights ive got 16inch loads 18inchs and couple 2ft colas yours look awesome like

Autoflower420

We recommend hanging distance from canopy:germination 24-30inches above the plants,but you may hang it closer:high-five:
I know what the internet says but I want to know from a grower.....how far should a mars 300 be away from a seedling

18" maybe too close to a sprout...:Namaste:
MOST of my seeds do well at 18". That being said, I have a Critical Jack that I am growing for the Mars cup that got light bleaching at that height so she is now at 28" and getting some color back. I like to keep them as close as I can, with out bleaching. You may see differences in different strains. The veg tent is under a Mars 400. I have 4 300s hanging sideways in the flower tent for side lighting and they get as close as 6 or 8". :circle-of-love::peace:

:goodjob:She got fat leaves...just like i got beautiful hairs.haha:cheer:
I would have it 65cm from seedlings and let them grow and stretch into it a bit. They will find the sweet spot :)
Here my main lines I am going to trim and train shortly reall not sure how to do this with the auto still in there

received_10154916091026465.jpeg
received_10154916091661465.jpeg

After my Mephisto journal is done I think I will try maybe 3 that should fill my tent end to end if gets as big as I think lol lucky my main tent is 2m tall .. I'm still in shock the yeild size biggest I come across back in day was called "church" 8 oz a plant with ease and 100% mould and rott proff perfect for humid areas and beginners but this is on another level lol 100 oz of a plant I'd love to see that imagine you get 100oz then imagine what you would get off all the leafs for making hash or butter ! Or even making shatter !...

Man i would be high for long time and i would grow longer for CBD

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Happy growing .
Maybe Cut tent roof off and make it higher with wood?

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

How old is it so far and what's the size like Isit big or ? I really want to see Isit in your journal ??

Planted on.10th sept2016 look in my photo litte.green pots ia barney's red cherry Berry big 75 litre.pots is.the blue dream 19 weeks on Sunday

Autoflower420

:circle-of-love:Hi Densenug,may i know why you want to know the size of the zener diodes? If you need to change the zener diodes,we can help.:welcome:
The 3W diodes and the 5W diodes zener diodes size are the same.the size:longth:3.5+/-0.1mm,diameter 1.45+/-0.05mm:Namaste:
Hey Super, Have a question, wondered if you could help, I have been running 11 of there lights for over 3 years now mostly 3 watt chips, do you know what size the zener diode is for a 3 and 5 watt led chip, Thanks for your time, If not maybe Sara can get the Info for me. I run my 300 about 24-26 inches above my seedlings. I am hoping to start my Journal for the cup in a few days.:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Happy growing .
Mine wasn't very big just normal size they seemed to grow and grow after the flip

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom