Malawi And Golden Tiger Tent Grow

some updates from today - I'm getting my automation dialed in now & the harem is lookin' good

IMG_4580.PNG

IMG_4577.PNG

IMG_4579.PNG

IMG_4578.PNG

IMG_4583.JPG

IMG_4581.JPG

IMG_4582.JPG

Lovely grow , keep up the beautiful work!!!

No worries, haha growmies, yeah that what we call friends helping us grow. Sounds very knowledgeable, nothing wrong with organics, personally I prefer soil (I do use synthetic nutes though) I am gonna try some coco this time around for something different!
Sounds like you have a great plan my friend.
Sounds like you got your nutrient regime pretty down pat, though personally I would only use the great white myco when making your medium to begin with, you can also spread it all over your roots when uppotting/transplanting.
yes, I was in no way disparaging him, his final product is premium! his curing is also the best I've ever seen so, yea, his outdoor batches are great - they'll be worth the wait :thumb:

Greetings! Here are a couple of measurements I took from inside the tent - let me know y'all if you have any feedback - to me, I think I'm pretty dialed in - I gave them some CaliMagic + MaxiBloom + Floralicious Plus ( 1200PPM - 6.6 PH ) I will post updates in 2 days, they look very happy. Have an awesome day !

20240904T143720.JPG

20240904T143932.JPG

20240904T143917.JPG

Hi everyone, I hope everything is growing well for y'all !!! <3
over here, things are. Here are some updated pics of my grow.
cheers! Running steady @ ~77°F / 48RH / 1.3 VPD. Last feed was between 1200 PPM and 1000 PPM, I give half the bucket to them all at 1200 PPM/6.6 PH, wait half a day, and give the other half at 1000 PPM 6.1 ppm. I may be overthinking things, but dispersing the PH will give more access to nutrients ? thoughts ? Do you guys always soak to runoff or once a week ? thanks y'all - take care and enjoy !!!

IMG_4619.JPG

IMG_4620.JPG

IMG_4621.JPG

IMG_4622.JPG

IMG_4617.JPG

IMG_4618.JPG

4 days later... I'm heading into Week 6 of these 2 Pure Sativa Strains - Malawi and Golden Tiger. They certainly have filled the canopy with all of the tucking and bending. I've got the 2nd tier net on standby for next week.. they are supposed to take between 10 - 12 weeks, so I'm near or just past half way. Cheers ...
:ganjamon:

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 7.33.44 AM.png

IMG_4650.JPG

IMG_4651.JPG

IMG_4654.JPG

IMG_4652.JPG

IMG_4653.JPG

IMG_4648.JPG

Hey I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to @Bill284 !! notice the drooping leaves behind the Malawi cola in the forefront, and the new growth on top that is not having issues...the intensity and distance were not right. :thumb:
1726248686051.png

Hey I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to @Bill284 !! notice the drooping leaves behind the Malawi cola in the forefront, and the new growth on top that is not having issues...the intensity and distance were not right. :thumb:
1726248686051.png
Just curious what are you feeding?
What strength?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi man, yea, so when I flush near the end of the week, PPM is ~86.. during the 2 feedings during the week, I vary from 800PPM - 1150, once I pushed to 1200 with no noticeable tip burn.
Mainly it's the K.I.S.S with MaxiBloom powder. Supplementing with CaliMag, FL-Plus, KoolBloom (1/2 strength)..
I'll take any advice you have ! thanks

Hi man, yea, so when I flush near the end of the week, PPM is ~86.. during the 2 feedings during the week, I vary from 800PPM - 1150, once I pushed to 1200 with no noticeable tip burn.
Mainly it's the K.I.S.S with MaxiBloom powder. Supplementing with CaliMag, FL-Plus, KoolBloom (1/2 strength)..
I'll take any advice you have ! thanks

I'm just noticing some curl still. :Namaste:
Typical of an excess of nitrogen.
Just wondering how much nitrogen is in your flowering mix?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey everyone out there...let me ask a general question to the growers out there with experience... :: once you get your great fems from seeds, and do your first grow, do you all then clone and keep mothers, if they are awesome genetics ??

<<Maybe label different phenos??>> <<track those during dry/cure/smoke>>

that's kind of the direction I plan to go, and just wanted to scan the scene and see what new knowledge may be out there from you all - thanks so much !!

Hey everyone out there...let me ask a general question to the growers out there with experience... :: once you get your great fems from seeds, and do your first grow, do you all then clone and keep mothers, if they are awesome genetics ??

that's kind of the direction I plan to go, and just wanted to scan the scene and see what new knowledge may be out there from you all - thanks so much !!
You bet that or clone from plant before flip & just keep repeating, if you don’t have space for a mother
If it’s in flower already you could try a reveg

Hey lb101 :ciao:
When I ran perpetual that's exactly what I did.
Clone and flower every plant.
Log my results and choose my mom's from the harvest results.
Then grow a great big mother and Clone the heck out of her.
Good plan.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom