Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

Ok, the Stanks were dropped March 14 and I just did another "check" for sex. Seems the KTF, ATF, and DTF are clearly females...and all are looking healthy...so great news.

The Stankberry however has one small nut-looking sac. Small, but definitely not on the others...maybe a female calyx?

Not the best photo...

That is wicked close up photo, Has a boy look but to soon to say for me. I bet a day or a week for sure to see.

I grow regulars a lot. always looking for tells....

Two of my old pictures I was looking at for comparison to try to help, I dunno if they help?
The stipules look positioned differently? A technique i am still working on...

here is one of my boys. It puts it stuff out from the stem. this one is obvious
CIMG95281.jpg

--

here is a girl same strain, same age as boy. seems more packed in the node.
CIMG9558.jpg

--
again the girl.
CIMG95551.jpg

i dunno? just thinking out loud. not much help

Ok, thanks. I don't think I have seen any nuts, but I I needed a visual to confirm what I was looking for so I grabbed some images for others in the future....

First off.....those male pics aren't preflowers LOL.....those are male flowers in full swing. You don't see that until you flower. You will generally see much smaller preflowers that will usually only show one or two hairs or the male shaped sac.

Ok, the Stanks were dropped March 14 and I just did another "check" for sex. Seems the KTF, ATF, and DTF are clearly females...and all are looking healthy...so great news.

The Stankberry however has one small nut-looking sac. Small, but definitely not on the others...maybe a female calyx?

Not the best photo...

That looks male to me brother......keep an eye on it.

Good job. Finding the male.
I have a buddy who tells me I should cull the males in front of other plants and tell them that remain this is what happens to male plants and hopefully encourage more females. He was drunk when he said it but he meant it. :laugh:
I just dropped three Regs. I hope for favorable odds. Cheers.

It's my first time with regs so i am learning...I am thinking of transplanting somewhere outside...

I dropped 2x Stankberry seeds in soil this morning....hoping I can still get a female going this summer.

History of Cannabis

Very interesting timeline with some hilarity thrown in...I laughed hard when reading in 1972, Nixon declared drugs are "America's public enemy #1"...while simultaneously signing a $1B anti-drug bill...
One year later he declared "we have turned the corner on drug addiction"....:rofl:

Speaking of, how is your summer grow coming along @Oldbear ?

Hi Blew. I'm way behind the original notion of early April. Life's complications have prevented me going to where this will be. However, this is a long weekend up here so hope for much progress.

Back
Top Bottom