Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

It took me till 60 years old to see a bald eagle (any eagle) in the area due to ddt poisoning. Now look at them. Majestically Grand! They're having a good comeback.

I have lost a fish or two to bald eagles fishing the intercoastal waterways in Florida. There are a shit ton of bald eagles down in the wild life refugees down there!

I do alot of natural stone work and saved all my cut pieces for 2 years and the used them for our backsplash. I save all the dust when I cut them with the tile cutter. Pure dusted limestone. I put it in my GH soil

Granite grit and oyster shells are a supplement used in chicken feed to make their shells harder.
Ah, I knew it was something like that! The slogan on the bag say "It's what's good for the Gizzard!"...

We don't usually need to give them anything extra since they get fed a wide selection of vittles.

I do alot of natural stone work and saved all my cut pieces for 2 years and the used them for our backsplash. I save all the dust when I cut them with the tile cutter. Pure dusted limestone. I put it in my GH soil
Nice.

Do you ever just KNOW today is the day things will go your way? I knew my @SeedsMan order was imminent...like rolling doubles in backgammon...you just will that shit to happen.

Alas...double sixes baby....

I am running the CBD Cream and Cheese for sure (it's bumping wither the WW or the Critical...thoughts?)

Taking votes on ONE more out of these (sorry @Ms Stank...know you hate choosing just one :))

perfect thanks for the tip, ill take a pic of my backyard at different times on the weekend when im actually home. I know from my veggie gardens last year that my shed gets full sun from 8/9am till almost sunset so would be the perfect spot.. And i know the laws are pretty easy going, i can make my fence 7ft tall and add 2ft of lattice on top of it lol

lol ya my neighbours garage is literally 3ft from the chainlink fence... First day we moved in. I was out in the backyard with dogs, buddy comes out of garage side door... Introduces himself and then proceeds to inform me that this was his "pee spot" and whips it out and starts going.... It caught me off guard to say the least.. i didnt know what to say. Thankfully my big dog doesnt like strangers especially on the other sides of doors or fences, so everytime he goes to take a leak the dog barks viciously at him, Think he wants a piece of sausage lol we shall see what he does this summer.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thats too Funny !!!

GH Update: I transplanted all of the Stanks (ATF, Stankberry, DTF) as well as the Carnival and Blueberry their 30 and 45-gallon pots. I also dropped 4x autos to germ (see previous post from yesterday) in their 10-gallon pots.

Stankberry in the 45 with tomato cage:

ATF in 30 with tomato cage:

DTF in 30 with tomato cage:

Carnival in 45 with tomato cage:

Blueberry in 30 with tomato cage:

Autos in their last days/weeks:

I have 4x 10-gallons and 3x 30-gallons w/o final residents...I might be making some last minute switch-ups with the latest @SeedsMan order arrival...o_O

I gotta say one of the coolest things about Alaska is the wildlife. Eagles are back and looking for food!

Plants look sweet there blew. I've wondered about using those tomatoes cages. Itll be nice to see some trees fill out around them

Do you ever just KNOW today is the day things will go your way? I knew my @SeedsMan order was imminent...like rolling doubles in backgammon...you just will that shit to happen.

Alas...double sixes baby....

I am running the CBD Cream and Cheese for sure (it's bumping wither the WW or the Critical...thoughts?)

Taking votes on ONE more out of these (sorry @Ms Stank...know you hate choosing just one :))

Ah a backgammon player huh Blew. Do you play cribbage as well?

She won't mind you bumping either of those to see how your CBD Cream and Cheese grows. She wanted that strain as well and I have them inbound. LOL, I can bring you some White Widow when we come up to help chop if you want!

One day I'd like to see a fish get snatched out of the water. Simple things are good.
I don't mind it if I don't have the fish on the end of my fishing line. I have fought an eagle for a few seconds a couple times cause the line is still hooked the fish. Needless to say, the eagle won, ripped the hook out of the trouts (sea trout) mouth.

Ah a backgammon player huh Blew. Do you play cribbage as well?She won't mind you bumping either of those to see how your CBD Cream and Cheese grows. She wanted that strain as well and I have them inbound. LOL, I can bring you some White Widow when we come up to help chop if you want!

Kids love backgammon...has lots of good lessons about basic strategy, being a good sport, and shit happens (dice). The CBD Cheese and Crean definitely is getting slotted (germing tonight) along with Dark Devil, OG Kush, and Lemonchello Haze.

I grew WW last summer, but from CKS. Truthfully, I thought the genetics were pretty weak. I am giving the one I am growing now to my friend and might take a clone and throw it in a 10-gallon and see.

I don't mind it if I don't have the fish on the end of my fishing line. I have fought an eagle for a few seconds a couple times cause the line is still hooked the fish. Needless to say, the eagle won, ripped the hook out of the trouts (sea trout) mouth.
Thats just bizarre. I guess i've done that with gulls so just another day predating

Back
Top Bottom