Maine 4-Season Greenhouse Grow

I was telling Ms Stank that at some point I am going to get a 30 gallon pot and grow my own personal Green Monstah in my tent. One plant....spread it out across the whole 4x4 and see what I can get from one big ass plant. Why?? Just to freaking try it!!

I was telling Ms Stank that at some point I am going to get a 30 gallon pot and grow my own personal Green Monstah in my tent. One plant....spread it out across the whole 4x4 and see what I can get from one big ass plant. Why?? Just to freaking try it!!

You could fit a 65-gallon in a 4x4...so start making that VC!

worms are all comfy in their new home! Thanks Blew!

Sweet...I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship (you and worms:hug:)

Just looking this morning at my VC inventory. I have twelve (12) fish totes ready to use for this summer which should be enough....I am guessing the 45 gallons will need 2 each, so maybe 3x @ 45, 2x @ 30, and 4-5x autos in 20-gallons. If I am doing the 65-gallons next summer, I think I need to increase bins from 12 to 20, which isn't that hard just a little more planning (and I have about 40 of those bins...long story). Also, now that I have a winter grow I need at least 2 for that, so that means 18 next Spring.

I can't really justify getting a pot size between the 7-gallons (of which I have enough and 3x works well in the Box for winter) and the 20 (again, of which I have enough). I plan on just filling the 20's 3/4 of the way for autos. Also thinking about pulling the @TimberGrowLights 200W lights out from the Box into the GH and rigging them to run from 5-8 am as a boost...can't really go much earlier because it's pretty damn obvious when those lights are on and it is dark...my GH gets LIT.:hmmmm:

Ah smaller than they look! LOL...gotcha....thanks brother

But they are heavier than they look...:rofl:

Regardless, they are perfect worm bins. Super strong and I have four (4) full ones stacked next to met GH...no problem.

Ah smaller than they look!

Ok, for future reference here are the actual numbers: 31 x 18 x 11.5"

Love how they stack! Note the 2 middle totes and the dripping goo hole. I drill 5/16" hole about 3 inches from the bottom on both ends. This allows me to add plenty of water, but in the event a lid becomes loose or the tote is son an incline (often) water level is always no more than 3 inches inside. I learned the hard way with the totes under GH eave and a week of heavy rain...water got in and flooded the worms (who can't swim)

Back
Top Bottom