LKABudMan And The Vivosun Auto Oasis - Sponsored By VIVOSUN

The Vivosun Auto Oasis
Featuring the VIVOSUN Smart Grow System
Sponsored by VIVOSUN and Herbies US Express

Welcome back to the Vivosun Auto Oasis, a VIVOSUN 32x60x80 tent equipped with the Vivosun SGS.

Vivosun GrowHub 42A ** -Vegetative- mode
  • Vivosun AeroLight A200SE 200w
    • 04:00-24:00 - 80% FLOWER spectrum, Sunrise/Sunset: YES (42 DLI)
  • Circulation Fan
    • 00:00-4:00 - Speed 5
    • 04:00-24:00 - Natural Wind
  • AeroWave E6 oscillating grow tent fan - Oscillating using Circulation Fan settings above
  • AeroZesh - 4" Ultra powerful automated exhaust fully programmable through the GrowHub
    • 00:00-4:00 High 55% RH Speed 8
    • 04:00-24:00 High 82f & 65% RH Speed 5
  • AeroStream H19 Smart Humidifier
    • 00:00-4:00 - 50%RH, Mist level 1
    • 04:00-24:00 - 60% RH, Mist level 1
** All controlled on my smartphone through the VIVOSUN App (wi-fi)

Other Equipment:
Vivosun Air Circulator Fan with Remote - Oscillating horizontally and vertically on 'Natural Breeze' mode

Coco (Herbies Seeds Chocolate Thai Auto)
Date: 10/11/24 Day# 65 Flower day# 24
Medium: 5G SIP Bucket with Coco & Dynomyco
Nutrients(per gallon): 5.5g Megacrop 1-part + 1g Bud Explosion + 5ml Stout MSA (Silica) @ 5.8pH​

Wow. Life really sped up and I haven't had much chance to check in here. Work has really picked up and I'm trying to get everything ready for my hernia surgery next week. I'm not really looking forward to the surgery, but I've had this hernia for 2 1/2 years so it'll be nice to be able to cough again ;)

Coco hasn't been drinking as much lately. I've been checking and adjusting the pH every couple of days. She just finished her 5 gallons this morning, so I'll be mixing up more later. I'll be dropping the BE down a little for her next feeding.
Chocolate Thai Auto tracker.png
I think she is just about done stretching at 26". She has a bit of tip burn and looks a little droopy to me, but she is building up some really nice bud. She's already putting on some trics and getting stinky. She'll stay here at aroung 45 DLI and 1.2 VPD for the next few weeks. My wife will be taking care of her next week and, luckily, all she has to do is feed her. She's pretty much on auto now!

#VIVOSUN #SmartGrowSystem #LoveWhatYouGrow

Looks like you're pressing your EZbutton again BudMan!

Kudos! :Rasta:
Thanks GDB. Good thing, too, because that's all I have time for :)
Nice plant and great tent. 🍋
Thanks Keith. Once I'm back from surgery I'll start another auto and try to really fill that tent :)
Beautiful stretch in there LKA!
Thanks Shed, she's filling up those stems now!

So the missus has to take care of you and Coco?

I'm sure you'll both be fine until you can get back in for a peek, and :goodluck: with the surgery! Been there, both sides. :high-five:
Yea, well the missus sprained her ankle and broke her wrist a month ago so I've been taking care of her and everything else since then. It's her turn! :)

Good morning!

Looking good Luke :)

Hernia surg is usually straight forward. It’s a cheeky day outing. My son had his repaired with gauze about two years ago.

Most important thing is to follow the post op checklist. No lifting etc. he didn’t need pain relief post, but if you do need a cheeky oxycodone make sure you take an aperient with it. Last thing you want is a constipated stool and the pushing that goes with it.

Hey and so far I’m good in coco. No pHing, no extras, just Mega Crop. It will be interesting to see if flower continues as seamless as veg has.

Good morning!

Looking good Luke :)
Thanks Trala
Hernia surg is usually straight forward. It’s a cheeky day outing. My son had his repaired with gauze about two years ago.

Most important thing is to follow the post op checklist. No lifting etc. he didn’t need pain relief post, but if you do need a cheeky oxycodone make sure you take an aperient with it. Last thing you want is a constipated stool and the pushing that goes with it.
Noted, and thanks. I'm not too worried about the surgery, more the recovery and downtime after.
Hey and so far I’m good in coco. No pHing, no extras, just Mega Crop. It will be interesting to see if flower continues as seamless as veg has.
They are looking great. I don't think you'll have any issues with the coco and, possibly, better than usual? Gotta love happy accidents ;)

Back
Top Bottom