Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

Yep you strip all growth along the limbs, just leaving foliage at the growing tips. We do this as fluxing is about even flow and structure. Each limb is mapped out into space and let go vertical for big colas structure. One limb to one colas all on a level so the plant generates them as if they were all the main dominant one of a plant! :)
Here is a couple of pics to show how bare your fame/base should be! :)
20131112_162849.jpg
20131114_114217.jpg

This is the filling in of center :)
20131118_134329.jpg

I warned you...

Awesome job on the levelling out :) Now its the waiting game, giving yourself as much vert as you dare!
Just remember to open all tops up as often as possible and defol or pinch secondary shoots if they're starting to reach. Remember its this point we treat each site as its own plant! :)

I might defol a bit soon as it's getting harder to find them offshoots that creep out from underneath lol. I'm treating each arm like I want it to produce one big ass bud. Anything that shows anywhere on the arm is pinched. Is this correct?

I don't always pinch all secondary shoots just ones I can't defol again for a bit or the very over aggressive ones. Just hink like each site is a mini little xmas tree style plant and then bend them to your will through sustained torture! :)
If you miss the odd one its all good, just adapt by using defol on its surrounding area to give it the ability to reach canopy. Just train into space and these extras add up nicely. I started with 28 sites I think and ended with 33 or more :)
So yep the odd few if they have good structure is fine. Anymore than a few and you overcrowd the plant and yield will suffer! :)

Did I miss this in class???

Elaborate please...

An easy way to stall certain parts is to remove the first topmost fully open set of leaves, just below the growing tip. If you keep repeating this it stacks nodes and stalls stretching! :)

Got it LA. I had left some sideshoots from the main arms when they started hanging over the pot and bent them inwards and all was good.

I know some questions have been repeated but it's better to be safe than sorry eh? It's probably paranoia to make sure it's right. I don't want to let the side down after all yours and skunnymaster's efforts to help me.

No problems my friend that's what this threads for :)

OK on the stalling bit through targeted defol!!! :)
A plant and even a specific limb etc will react totally different when defol is aplied to differing points!
Donpaul an old buddy of mine on here researched this and shared with me! He was an encyclopedic type and an awesome member here!
Anyway think of each node and each corresponding leaf. One is linked to the other. Try understanding the symbiosis of each point of the plant!
Put simply the top most fully opened leaves are what powers the upwards growth of the growing tip! Removing them repeatedly stalls the vert of said point.
This when combined with the regular opening of the immature tip foliage stacks up the nodes like crazy and gives far more bud.
All the while giving you total control over your plants form! :)

I had never thought about it like that but that is some good advice right there. I shall bear that in mind for the rest of my growing life :bravo:

And here's me just bending or pinning down more and more when I could have been slowing the nodes down. It just goes to show that you can always learn more. I've got SoilGirl helping me with my organic soil on her site now.

A truly great caring community :420: is. Long may it continue.

LOL...

Holly crap that's some good stuff.

Will practice that on this grow.

No problems my friend that's what this threads for :)

OK on the stalling bit through targeted defol!!! :)
A plant and even a specific limb etc will react totally different when defol is aplied to differing points!
Donpaul an old buddy of mine on here researched this and shared with me! He was an encyclopedic type and an awesome member here!
Anyway think of each node and each corresponding leaf. One is linked to the other. Try understanding the symbiosis of each point of the plant!
Put simply the top most fully opened leaves are what powers the upwards growth of the growing tip! Removing them repeatedly stalls the vert of said point.
This when combined with the regular opening of the immature tip foliage stacks up the nodes like crazy and gives far more bud.
All the while giving you total control over your plants form! :)

Back
Top Bottom