Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 141

She was feed with full doses of
GROWOLOGY 2 & SNS 604A this morning. Maybe that will help push those last few arms out. This is turning into a marathon.

IMG_2014071624_10_.jpg

IMG_2014071624_11_.jpg

FFoJ, first flux of joy, or, green crock

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 141

She was feed with full doses of
GROWOLOGY 2 & SNS 604A this morning. Maybe that will help push those last few arms out. This is turning into a marathon.

IMG_2014071624_10_.jpg

IMG_2014071624_11_.jpg
She looks great BAR. We both have come a long way and a lot more to go when it comes to fluxing but we are doing it. Long live the Flux.
Thanks Skunny. As for the name I chose the that misnamed strain. I'm going with Lady D "Green XXXXX" and I'm sticking to it. Thanks all for the input but have to at least keep the name uniform.

Evening chaps,

Loving the strain choice latinbudder, I've tried Cali Mist, Sour Diesel and Jack Herer at the 'Dam and fell in love with them all! Especially Jack Herer, definitely my type of high.

Here's how my fluxing Jack Flash is coming along

IMAG039418.jpg

One of the mains is now an inch past the end of the pots, I'm sort of hooping the wire around it to keep it horizontal.

Let me know what you think :)

FLUXY MOMMA (Power Flower, Flux style) Day 142

OK Professor Flux. I made a minor adjustment that I believe will be a major improvement when she goes Vert.

Yesterday

IMG_2014071624_11_.jpg

Today

IMG_2014071758_2_.jpg

Now to explain my warped reasoning with the next pic.

A: If you see where the bolt is pointing, this will fill that empty space with bud sites.
B: That big center mass that's circled is where my original be-headings took place and nothing will grow there so I crossed it with the flux arm.
C: The arrow shows how it will keep a steady uniformed flow of bud sites as if it were one flux arm. Plus it was the arm that was going to take the longest to reach the pot rim.

IMG_2014071758_1_.jpg

One of the mains is now an inch past the end of the pots, I'm sort of hooping the wire around it to keep it horizontal.

Let me know what you think :)
I think you're doing a heck of a job...

Fast my friend your flux is looking damn nice buddy! :) looping to pot edge is how I do it :) just do as long as you can , then when you cant go much further top both ends and carry on training for a bit! :)
Dont be scared to use defol after the topping of ends to aid in the advancement of the shorter limbs. Simply leave them with a touch more foliage and strip the longer almost bare! :)

BAR :) Adaptation, inovation and f#% kin awesome fluxation! :) she is gonna be a beast! I like your choices and would have done similar! :) :) Bravo Sir Reg! :)

I think you're doing a heck of a job...

Cheers BAR, I don't expect to get it perfect on my first grow- this is just the learning phase! Already have a few things I'd like to do differently next time as well as experiment with strains.

Fluxy Momma continues to astonish, you definitely are a wiring wizard :)

Spoils of your work my friend. I have very little to do with these plants. I planted them, but they are on their own, basically. Fingers still crossed. I have a new Strawberry Blue getting ready to be fluxed. She's gorgeous and I am ordering a few lights today. Not the ones you showcase. Not yet. But I did have to order something so I got two 48x3 reflector panels. Got a great price. Can't argue. What do you think of these plants? I hope some goo arrives.

c910.jpg

c181.jpg

c1310.jpg

c1010.jpg

c1210.jpg

c1111.jpg

Hello my fellow fluxers, here's my gorgeous girl for you to admire. I'm going to let the vertical growth begin & maybe tweak her a bit here & there to fill & space her out. As you should be able to see, I've soft topped the ends & some of the arms :)
Just one question for you LA, once I go vertical do I stop stripping her & just do minor defol or just let her do her thing? :Namaste:

IMG_001994.JPG
IMG_002183.JPG
IMG_002091.JPG
IMG_002279.JPG
IMG_002378.JPG
IMG_002583.JPG
IMG_002474.JPG
IMG_002778.JPG
IMG_002667.JPG

Back
Top Bottom