Light Addict's Fluxing Central - Featuring The Original Flux Journal

i opened her up

RE: my homework you assigned is stretched and I'm glad you jumped in my yard!

How's she looking teach? :thanks:

P7018165.jpg
P701817fluxy.jpg

Flux Central is in full swing ! I like it!! On the AK-fluxer, are the limbs ALL being trained OUT, i saw some curving away from the outside (staying towards middle) and just wondered, looks great D. :thanks:

Dennise has those 90° angles perfect, reminds me of BB! :goodjob: D

FM cleaned up well BAR :thumb:

Trichomes, I would love to be your neighbor ! Cup of sugar, a little bud for my pipe ! :goodjob:

Borrowed & pasted from Spimpster :thumb: post, thought it would look good here, too:

Tribute to Light Addict :adore: Haiku--

All Hail the Flux King.
Professor to the Masses.
Master of the Plant

Fluxer FYI: if LA's greenlight is off, I will always try to help out any 420 fluxers, anytime. I am still a noob fluxer,

but LA :passitleft: taught me well! :thanks: again to my good 420 pal :circle-of-love:

(LA, what did you think of the stretch?) should I keep pulling her out? My wire is now a joke against her strength,

now I need wire like coat hangers. Are those bungies against the flux guidelines? I think I'm going to snap a limb, that could cost me up to 100 grams, lol. LMK :peace:

Hello everyone! I've finally made an account after months of quiet note taking. I've invested in supplies for my very first grow and I'm excited to try fluxing for myself!

I'm going to combine the fluxing with The Cap'ns simple hydroponics and follow both styles to the T.

Waiting on my Lemon OG Kush seeds from DNA Genetics :thumb:

I should have a journal with starting pictures up hopefully next week.

:passitleft: High Light... You told me there was another step I had to do before I can go horizontal... Would that be to top each little arm so there will be 2 tops coming out of each one.... I am most likely wrong but that is all I could come up with. If that is not it could I have the secret please.... We had a storm 2 nights ago and the tip of one of my arms got broken off so am going to have to let the foliage grow down on the arm a bit but other than that I am ready to let her go vert. I will try and get some pics up here in a bit but have to water today and have 4 new babies I hope have popped and I will have to pot up and of course I feel like I've been hit by a truck today so it is going to take me a while to get it done. Hope your having a green day.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom