Life In The Day Of A Coco Grower

Yeah I will put a fan in the blowing the air out of the vent and hope for the best.

When you say scrogging doesn't allow much bigger yields what would you advise to do buddy?

Yeah that's always been my main goal in coco with the rootball, it's a great site to see when a plant can drink 5L+ a day, the great white is amazing but a little expensive, how much do you run per L?

It's great stuff I would buy a 1kg tub as an investment but little worried it could go bad over time, I will grab a 8oz one soon, I usually put a full scoop to every 10L, I used to use it ever watering but cost me a fortune with 8 plants in 20L pots.

I can only think of the scrog technique to get the most yield, when I do scrog though I plan to flip them when there around an inch through the screen so once stretch happens I could then get 10-12" stems or full colas and plus the wall scrog with loads of over hangers feeding on the left over light, even if I do get a little larf or popcorn buds I will just turn them into food.

is there anything I can buy apart from great white I can add to help with the veg stage?

I have lowered the light to around 6" from the top of the plants so hopefully that will keep the nodes tight for a compact plant then I will top them.

There currently still only getting water with a touch of calcium, I added 2ml of Plant Magic Magne Cal+ to 5L, I plan to add Advanced Nutrients Sensi A&B, House & Garden Roots Excelurator and Calcium to there next watering.

I don't plan to water coco everyday neither, I will in flower but I really don't want to flood my plants so maybe every other day which in veg isn't really that bad, once they start showing signs of needing more then I will go up in waterings.

Thanks buddy, I am ordering some of that great white today so I should have it tomorrow which I plan to give them there first proper feed of 1L through them, just so the whole medium is wet once over.

I also plan to sprinkle some great white on the top of the coco too and then add more coco to the top of the pot so I can ensure max root growth.

I love this growth stage, if the plants starts developing faster in the next week I know I got the medium just perfect, I once had 9 Autos in 11L pots and from maybe the 3rd node of growth I would feed 1L everyday and it would pore out the bottom on to the mat but over the course of the day it would drink it back up, the medium was like the % in running now and lots of perlite, there was also roots growing great over the silver drop tray too, they never got more than 1L day even when they were needing it and the root mass was mega, I mean absolutely so rock hard with mass it took a lot to break it up so I'm hoping I can do the same with these plants but this time around I will be running the Great White.

Meet Big Blue :yahoo:the new 1L Watering can, cost almost more than a 5L :laugh:.

So I have them 1L of feed and I also put 1L on the tray to let the base of the pots soak some water up as the 1L I put in never ran out and I didn't want to flood them with them being so small but I'm going to rough the top of the coco surface up and work some Great White into the medium and then too if the pots with coco and water them with 250ml of the same feed from today, then the next time I water will be Wednesday so I can let the roots drink every bit of water they can.

Decided I'm going back to my first ever schedule I made as it worked great for my coco plants back then and the buds were always huge, my profile picture is one of them.

STAGE 18/6

week 1-2: (1ML A+B)

week 3+: (1.5-2ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

STAGE 12/12

week 1-2: (2.5ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G)

WEEK 3-4: (3ML A+B) (0.3ML H&G) (2ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML BIG BUD)

WEEK 5: (3ML A+B) (2.5ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (0.75ML PK)

WEEK 6-7: (3ML A+B) (4ML BOOST) (2ML B-52) (2ML OVERDRIVE) (2ML BUD CANDY) (1.5ML PK)

WEEK 8-9: PLAIN WATER

I have just taken a look at the plants and they have nearly started there 2nd node, I plan to top at the 4-5th but I have not really topped that many plants throughout my previous experience so should I wait till there maybe the 6-7th node and then too so that the plant is semi mature rather than being a few weeks after feeling stage?

You can if you want to take the top as a clone. If not, it's recommended that you top as soon as possible so the plant doesn't spend time growing what you'll be cutting away.

Back
Top Bottom