Let It Grow With Barney's Farm

I like the way you stay calm and have a balanced approach to addressing issues man. 👍☮️
As brother Bob used to say...Don't worry bout a thing.....cause everything is gonna be alright. If there's one thing I've learned in 59 years on this planet.....it's don't sweat the small stuff. Peace

As brother Bob used to say...Don't worry bout a thing.....cause everything is gonna be alright. If there's one thing I've learned in 59 years on this planet.....it's don't sweat the small stuff. Peace
Nice Man! 👍☮️

PS I've had a lot of interaction with engineers in my life. After seeing you deal with problems I still think what I told you at the campsite about you having an engineering mind and demeanor. Possibly a dead engineer too. 🙂🙏

Nice Man! 👍☮️

PS I've had a lot of interaction with engineers in my life. After seeing you deal with problems I still think what I told you at the campsite about you having an engineering mind and demeanor. Possibly a dead engineer too. 🙂🙏
Just call me Casey Jones lol

@SmokinRasta I meant to ask you.......is your purple punch a heavy feeder and very finicky about too much water at one time?
both seems to be verry thirsty! - And they don't want just water, they are yelling for nutes!
I just thought I overwatered or gave 'em too much fertilizer... but it was just nutes what they were calling for (just see my last grow report)

both seems to be verry thirsty! - And they don't want just water, they are yelling for nutes!
I just thought I overwatered or gave 'em too much fertilizer... but it was just nutes what they were calling for (just see my last grow report)
I keep hitting them with geofloura . It's like is this stuff bunk? They are wanting more. And she's very finicky with water. Just ate a cookie an hour ago. Hope I'm making sense.

I keep hitting them with geofloura . It's like is this stuff bunk? They are wanting more. And she's very finicky with water. Just ate a cookie an hour ago. Hope I'm making sense.

I can hear you! Same over here...
But don't ask me about the right fertilizer to take! I just had a bad experience by trying myself on hydro with F-MAX. So I went back to CANNA wich I know from former times... - If I'm done with this soil grow, I'll try DWC with CANNA again! ;)
They have a great customer service! I send them my water details and they checked it and told me about how much MONO Mg to use... So thats why I go with them :ganjamon:

I can hear you! Same over here...
But don't ask me about the right fertilizer to take! I just had a bad experience by trying myself on hydro with F-MAX. So I went back to CANNA wich I know from former times... - If I'm done with this soil grow, I'll try DWC with CANNA again! ;)
They have a great customer service! I send them my water details and they checked it and told me about how much MONO Mg to use... So thats why I go with them :ganjamon:
Right on

Back
Top Bottom