Let It Grow With Barney's Farm

Purple Punch clone update....This is the first clone to show some roots out of the rapid rooter. She is all tucked in with Happy frog, dynomyco and a little seaweed cocktail. PPFD is about 100 in the shade of the new fan. She is residing in a diy homemade SIP container I cobbled together using a 1 quart yogurt container and a single serve yogurt container and some oversized drinking straws for a fill tube and drain. Believe me when I tell you I can't eat any more yogurt for a while.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thank You @Bill284 for coaching me to get her in the dirt. :thanks:

Have a great evening all. Two more nights of on call and Its gonna be time to put one in the air.:blunt:

Come on Little purple punch!!:cheer:

20240821_183359.jpg

Purple Punch clone update....This is the first clone to show some roots out of the rapid rooter. She is all tucked in with Happy frog, dynomyco and a little seaweed cocktail. PPFD is about 100 in the shade of the new fan. She is residing in a diy homemade SIP container I cobbled together using a 1 quart yogurt container and a single serve yogurt container and some oversized drinking straws for a fill tube and drain. Believe me when I tell you I can't eat any more yogurt for a while.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Thank You @Bill284 for coaching me to get her in the dirt. :thanks:

Have a great evening all. Two more nights of on call and Its gonna be time to put one in the air.:blunt:

Come on Little purple punch!!:cheer:

20240821_183359.jpg
WooHoo :yahoo:
And it begins ;)

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

6am update......blue sunset sherbert day 13 since the flip.
20240823_045602.jpg

20240823_045613.jpg

Here's the purple punch. I think she's ready to join her sister in the bloom room.
20240823_045724.jpg

And last but not least here is the purple punch clone in her mini sip container.
20240823_045744.jpg

It's Friday, I'm off call and ready for the weekend. Cheers all

6am update......blue sunset sherbert day 13 since the flip.
20240823_045602.jpg

20240823_045613.jpg

Here's the purple punch. I think she's ready to join her sister in the bloom room.
20240823_045724.jpg

And last but not least here is the purple punch clone in her mini sip container.
20240823_045744.jpg

It's Friday, I'm off call and ready for the weekend. Cheers all

They are looking great! - I'm sure you will have fun with the stretching Sherberts.... but they will grow great and I'm sure you will get great buds! :cheer:

They are looking great! - I'm sure you will have fun with the stretching Sherberts.... but they will grow great and I'm sure you will get great buds! :cheer:
Thanks Rasta....I hope the stretch is almost over. I'm running out of headroom in the tent and really don't want to put a second story addition on.

GF Bloom cuts the nitrogen so I would prefer to keep the Veg during stretch, or maybe half and half since there's a bit of a lag time before it works its way into the soil.
Thanks coach......JK Thanks for the direction. This is my third grow using Geoflora nutes. I like them. I was using the FF trio prior to that.

I got some mega crop that I want to try in the 3 gallon SIP buckets with the clones.

Thanks coach......JK Thanks for the direction. This is my third grow using Geoflora nutes. I like them. I was using the FF trio prior to that.

I got some mega crop that I want to try in the 3 gallon SIP buckets with the clones.
I used GeoFlora and then swapped that out to MegaCrop they are both good and I used all of my GeoFlora out in the veggie garden this ear and they LOVED it!! sticking to MC for the MJ though :)

I used GeoFlora and then swapped that out to MegaCrop they are both good and I used all of my GeoFlora out in the veggie garden this ear and they LOVED it!! sticking to MC for the MJ though :)
Thanks KeOncp. With the MC do you use just the one mix for veg and flower? Or are there other nutes u mix in?

Thanks KeOncp. With the MC do you use just the one mix for veg and flower? Or are there other nutes u mix in?
Yes and Yes :)

I am also adding in a bit of Epsom Salt for added Mg, Potassium Silicate for Si, and Ammonium Sulfate for NH4+during Veg and then I am adding in Potassium Chloride for K/Cl during Flower

This is all new to me as well and I am still learning a ton! But it seems to be working very well. I just need to work out the best way to "pre-batch" out my additions to make the daily task a little easier. I think its pretty easy to do that sans the Si as it is actually a liquid addition that I made.

The Shedster is the one that turned me on to all of that!

The Shedster is the one that turned me on to all of that!
You can certainly get away with using straight MC from birth to harvest (what changes is just in the grams/gallon of the mix), but as Ke0ncp mentioned, adding a bit of this and that can make for a happier plant. I'm not sure most folks would need potassium chloride or even the ammonium sulfate, but epsom salt will definitely bump the low Mg that Megacrop suffers from.

Thank you both @InTheShed & @Ke0ncp for the info on MC. I started reading the long MC thread a while back. But never finished it...... Looks like I'm going to have to go back thru it and do some homework. As well as both your current journals.

I do have a bag of MC I got for just the cost of shipping....thx KeOncp you turned me on to the free bag a few months ago. I have been using the silicate every other watering for my 2 current girls. Looks like at the bear minimum I need some Epsom salts. Happy Saturday everyone.

The two girls are reunited in the bloom tent. So the blue sunset sherbert was flipped on 8/10 and the purple punch was flipped today 8/24.

20240824_205356.jpg

I just cobbled another mini SIP container together for the second purple punch clone. The first one I put in the SIP seems to be enjoying her new home. Shes perked right up and is looking good.
20240824_205437.jpg

Just realized I have a nautical theme going with the red and green straws. :surf: Cheers All!!

Back
Top Bottom