Leaf discoloration

Can someone tell me if this old girl is beginning to flower? All my seeds were mystery seeds so not real sure who’s what.

IMG_0971.jpeg

IMG_0974.jpeg

Can someone tell me if this old girl is beginning to flower? All my seeds were mystery seeds so not real sure who’s what.

IMG_0971.jpeg

IMG_0974.jpeg
Yes that's the start of flowering. :thumb:
She looks good my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks uncle bill it’s time for a relocation.She’s been growing now the sun is out and not raining every day and that river silt makes it heavy

IMG_0975.jpeg
She looks fantastic enjoying the sun.
Just curious do you have plenty of holes in that pot?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Should I prune this auto? It has a ton of small bud sites and was curious if it would mess with it by cutting off everything but the main shoo
She looks fantastic enjoying the sun.
Just curious do you have plenty of holes in that pot?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Is it too late to defoliate once flower starts. There’s a lot of under growth with little popcorn buds forming. Would it be best to just cut them or let them grow out? I don’t want to cause more harm than good.

Yes I sure do. I have 6- 1” holes at the base about 1/2” from the bottom. I cut that one auto down got her drying out

Should I prune this auto? It has a ton of small bud sites and was curious if it would mess with it by cutting off all the little shit
Yes I sure do. I have 6- 1” holes at the base about 1/2” from the bottom. I cut that one auto down got her drying out

Should I prune this auto? It has a ton of small bud sites and was curious if it would mess with it by cutting off everything but the main shoo

Is it too late to defoliate once flower starts. There’s a lot of under growth with little popcorn buds forming. Would it be best to just cut them or let them grow out? I don’t want to cause more harm than good.

IMG_1021.jpeg

IMG_1020.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg

Should I prune this auto? It has a ton of small bud sites and was curious if it would mess with it by cutting off all the little shit

IMG_1021.jpeg

IMG_1020.jpeg

IMG_1026.jpeg
😎
Autos are notoriously finicky to put it mildly.
If it were mine I'd just be happy she is so big. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284

I’ve noticed some yellowing on some of the lower leaves should I be concerned? I’ve added some dolomite lime bone meal and a 2,8,4 about a day ago

IMG_1059.jpeg

IMG_1057.jpeg

IMG_1058.jpeg

IMG_1061.jpeg
Sounds like you have add enough to take care of her.
Even though the yellowing is minor.
My concern would be buds and her ability to hold them up.
Lots of small branches. :Namaste:
I use potassium silicate once a week to improve strength and resistance to stress.
Still looking good My friend :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I wish I knew where this seed came from. It’s a pretty hearty and quite large auto.

IMG_1086.jpeg

IMG_1084.jpeg
That's a huge auto :thumb:
Great work buddy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom