Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

dusting off my danky sleeves... waa-did-I-mis?? Hold up gotta take a puff... ahhh now.. OK, Subbed and ready for the fun!

Good luck with the new family member, lets hope its a GIRL!! Yeah baby:tokin:

Cheers

Hi Ya Bobrown and welcome...........Green Dreamz set me up with a feminized seed so I can get away with just one plant. :thanks:

I think stop is heavily medicated, and needs a place to hang out. No one draw anything on his face if he passes out. (unless I've got the camera ready)

I think stop is heavily medicated, and needs a place to hang out. No one draw anything on his face if he passes out. (unless I've got the camera ready)

Sounds like the camera is ready lol, I got the marker - JK STOP - We love everyone just how they are medicated - not medicated - dirty not dirty ;)

oh god maybe i shouldnt start that one again lol

DSCF39052.JPG

....just thought I might try to pull (pardon) this one back on topic :) :) :)

RIP Joe Cocker.

"I get high with a little help from my friends" -Woodstock, 1969

I just checked on my lady and her tap root has started popping out, Green Dreamz say we will tuck her in her new home in the morning.

Hi Ya Wildwelshman and welcome........I see your a watcher so get a comfortable chair, popcorn and hand me the handcuffs but have the cat-nine-tails ready������

lmfao... Brill reply. I now know where your hubby gets it from lol

It's like watching a freak show

McD's

MODs, please don't pull this one! I know it's a little over the rainbow but we're all adults here and there's still a grow to follow. I for one enjoy the extra banter. Congrats on the seedling Mrs. Dirty...

McD's

MODs, please don't pull this one! I know it's a little over the rainbow but we're all adults here and there's still a grow to follow. I for one enjoy the extra banter. Congrats on the seedling Mrs. Dirty...

I second,third and forth this...

Back
Top Bottom