Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

Well how is it going Shawnee?:love: havent seen you in a while:).....we have been together 16 years as of thanksgiving.....we were both at a club....i seen her.....had to meet her.....so i broke inbetween her and her girlfriend she was dancing with......been together ever since.....been legal for going on 14 years.......:)......
I tried to take her on the road but she didnt want to participate on the AVN(adult video network):rofl:
let me be the first to welcomme you to LBs first grow:)......
When you gonna start a journal Lady?:):circle-of-love:

Great story! Everyone should be so lucky to find their soul mate, partner in crime, sidekick in life. Lucky you two; glad you enjoy each other so much as well. It's like a breath of fresh air, really......think that's why we all love your show so much, HA!

GD, I've started my grow, but I'm so busy reading everyone else's journals and laughing my ass off I don't know when I would find the time to do my own.

:woohoo: Mr Dirty's carer has her own journal. Hiya Lady Bud :ciao: He's high maintenance isn't he :rofl:
Watch out bro....i know where your journal is and i am not afraid to click right on over there:)lol

Great story! Everyone should be so lucky to find their soul mate, partner in crime, sidekick in life. Lucky you two; glad you enjoy each other so much as well. It's like a breath of fresh air, really......think that's why we all love your show so much, HA!

GD, I've started my grow, but I'm so busy reading everyone else's journals and laughing my ass off I don't know when I would find the time to do my own.

you are right....we couldnt be a better match:)........make sure to drop us a link when and if you start your own journal:).......:passitleft:

We are like this all day bro......most people cringe at how comfortable we are with each other and that we have the same dirty tendencies:).....we are definately a pair made in the heavens above.......wouldnt know how to breathe without her:):circle-of-love:

Some may disagree on the heaven part. Just sayin

:rofl:

Hell, who needs TV?

EDIT: Dunno where the damn quote went

Dude you're a sweetie ...wouldn't know how to breathe...:love:

Oh im melting :love:

Now seriously, I made mention of it cauz of that. People can be a little uptight about their own sexuality. I'm not saying all of what you two have been going on about it necessarily for real :) but, just say, generally...I like you're comfortable enough with it to share it, and I've not seen this dynamic on 420 before, and it's cool :)

Happy and jealous as for ya! :)

We are like this all day bro......most people cringe at how comfortable we are with each other and that we have the same dirty tendencies:).....we are definately a pair made in the heavens above.......wouldnt know how to breathe without her:):circle-of-love:

soooo sweet :) I can see you have a masters in brownie points :)

shit comes in handy :) :) :)

You two have been together how long? You could definitely take this show on the road!

Hi Ya Shawnee and welcome.........It has been almost 5 years that we have been together nearly 24/7, so officially I'd say Forever. :rofl:
he truly does complete me though

If you take out the where we met, how I was dressed, how high he was and how drunk I was it is a like a fairy tales story of how we met:winkyface:
We have been through the worse and the best of time side by side I'm a lucky girl! Thanks for the compliment we normally scare people or amaze them with our connection, it does both for me.:laugh:

Now seriously, I made mention of it cauz of that. People can be a little uptight about their own sexuality. I'm not saying all of what you two have been going on about it necessarily for real :) but, just say, generally...I like you're comfortable enough with it to share it, and I've not seen this dynamic on 420 before, and it's cool :)

I can promise you Tassie that most of what we say is who we are in person....either of us holds much back....we believe in take us or leave us.....we will still be the same loving dedicated and Dirty couple we were when you met us and left us:)....not you of course but you get the point.....we are who we are:)lol

Tassie......truly its not necessary but we don't get out much. He still paws me in public like high school kids do, I think that why we work is we refuse to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom