Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

I'm in and subbed all the way.. I think I'll take a seat I between you, GD and that box off whips and chains lol..

Hi Ya Wildwelshman and welcome........I see your a watcher so get a comfortable chair, popcorn and hand me the handcuffs but have the cat-nine-tails ready

Hi Ya Wildwelshman and welcome........I see your a watcher so get a comfortable chair, popcorn and hand me the handcuffs but have the cat-nine-tails ready������

my gosh - I instantly lost all interest in every other journal on this forum

even my own lmfao hahaha

So much action over here hahaha haha hahaha

JK JK JK

Have either one of you tried Fifi's Paper Towel Method? The results shocked the heck out of me!

IMG_00004929.jpg

Hey Reg....that is how i did it before switching to the aerogarden for the last few......i put the paper towels in a little rubbermaid type of container and then put the container on top of one of mmy lights....normallly by the next day i would have tap roots......but always seemed like i was having to surgically remove the outer shell...thats why i had LB soak it for 48 hrs till she had a slight crack in her....now she is in the container on top of the light....with the blue dream next to her in their wet paper towel.....i am hoping with the soak she will be able to shed her shelll easier:) she does have a tiny bit of tap coming out so probably later this evening LB can put her in da dirt:)

Nice profile pic. Has that plant got any buds yet. Just kiddin has she poped uet.

Hi ya Dusty, thanks I thought the pic was cute so I went with it. My seed is such like my man .......Stubborn! Just checked her out and she's starting to loosen her legs but still needs more sweet talking;)

Hi ya Dusty, thanks I thought the pic was cute so I went with it. My seed is such like my man .......Stubborn! Just checked her out and she's starting to loosen her legs but still needs more sweet talking;)

you need to sweet talk Dirty Dreamz to get his legs open?

Shame on you GD :) :rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Ok, Ok, I've read enough :)

I've been thinking I've not seen this type of dynamic on 420 before and I'm making it known,

I like it...you're both well, I was going to say cute...but other words come to mind.... :)

:cheer: C'mon Candy you can do it :cheer:

Ok, Ok, I've read enough :)

I've been thinking I've not seen this type of dynamic on 420 before and I'm making it known,

I like it...you're both well, I was going to say cute...but other words come to mind.... :)

:cheer: C'mon Candy you can do it :cheer:

We are like this all day bro......most people cringe at how comfortable we are with each other and that we have the same dirty tendencies:).....we are definately a pair made in the heavens above.......wouldnt know how to breathe without her:):circle-of-love:

You two have been together how long? You could definitely take this show on the road!

Back
Top Bottom