Lady Bud's 1st 420 Grow - Delicious Seeds Cotton Candy

My girl has finally decided to loosen up and give it to me, so I laid her in the dirt and will now wait and watch her grow. :thumb:

Pics...

You are such a tease LB

+1 BAR, where's the bloody pics woman...oh...carried away...does he really talk to you like that?

Our dearest, loveliest and most beautiful of Lady Buds, wouldst thou honour us with a pictorial representation of your finest and most lovely of handiwork?

Bows head, no eye contact.....

You are such a tease LB

+1 BAR, where's the bloody pics woman...oh...carried away...does he really talk to you like that?

Our dearest, loveliest and most beautiful of Lady Buds, wouldst thou honour us with a pictorial representation of your finest and most lovely of handiwork?

Bows head, no eye contact.....

Tassie, He only talks to me that way is when he feels the need for foot in ass syndrome:cheesygrinsmiley: My bad..... I did not think pic were needed till I see green. Now I know. It's there now.:grinjoint:

...I'll never do that again, promise (nervously kicks ground, no eye contact :))

...I've had a dose of that once, three kinds of bad it was...and it ain't pleasant too :)

I asked GD to help, I am lost, I hope he can find me.:bigtoke:

If hes smart he will just follow the rays of beauty till he finds you :)

or the smoke signals

either or haha haha haha

0071462.JPG

Your too funny bro:)lol.....
I guess i need to teach LB how to post a picture again:)lol.....you can lead them to the water, but...oh....um.....nevermind:)lol

Big talk for a man I had to change his profile pic for him cause he didn't know how, just sayin:cheesygrinsmiley: I got something you can do with that tongue instead of talking shit.:whoa:

So, I just got here...

ROFL :rofl: ....He said...what?.. oh nol..OH mrRObert kiss arse :)..ROFL....ROFL :rofl: ...then he said that! ROFL :rofl:....OMG, she said....woa! ....

.....ok that was the way it went :).

I love you two! I want you in my life forever :love: :circle-of-love: :)

ROFL :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom