Joe your plants are looking great man !! Love that wax look , like a plastic plant , you know its doing its thing ! Congrads on coming down from the brownies sounds like a trip . I found it easier to do cookies and put them in the freezer for later they will last a pretty good while , well if you don't indulge too much o_O

Thansk everyone and yeah smokesbetter brownies went into freezer only one left and that is for another co worker to try . Waiting for mould and few things then I’ll run for some gummie bears . Infused with my evoo.

Get to feed the girls tonight they were bit heavy still I found andnsaid I’ll gvie it til tonight so they should be thirsty will give a gallon of food per 3 gal see how she takes it. She went from drinking daily to when I flipped to every two days or so again . Hmm

Doing something underneath now going to bring my grow down tonight to 2.5 ml per gal and start upping bloom nutes so bloom is higher on npk scale correct ?

Anyways ordering some lady bugs thank to a good member here for passing that contact on. Bit pricey 70$ for 250 bugs ladies that is lol.

But said she can ship out Wednesday this week so wishful thinking . Now to find out out bowl of honey in tent On floor and wet sponge on saucer tray. Will only use about 5 to ten per plant as have a mild infestation.

Might let a few rip in veg tent for safety .

Oh all this thinking hurts my ticker time to light up some sea warp . :passitleft:

Just curious as to what kinda light your using in your flowering text an is your flower a 4×4 plants looking good
Stay medicated my friend
Pm incoming as I can’t disrespect 420 mags rules .

The one though is a mars hydro reflector 144 series light draws about 298 at wall epistar chips 3 watt chips . I belive have to look at that .

My new light wow she has some serious power out of her and only draws 270 watt and more light intensity and higher lux by about 10 thou lux at same height hung for both new 10 thou lux more .

You can also feed them raisins
Raisins. Good to know I am actually going to read up myself on them now that I have them coming. I will dig up some info I find and share later .

:Namaste::cool:I want to apologize tonight as my hands are messed up and hurts to text or type on cell tonight . So bare with me please for grammar mistakes I usually will be back to proof read and re edit my lazy but honest mistakes lol.

Bare with a brotha

Hey family first off happy holidays and happy new years . I am wishing everyone a great 2019. So with that I bring a video update not that long had to run and cut short as dogs get in brawl. They do not fight often but lately they have been eyeing each other lol . Three woman in the house lol

Back
Top Bottom