She’s a gorgeous plant all right!
Edited to correct my bad science. :battingeyelashes:
Haha thanks buddy just love the colour of her .

Makes my heart go boom
Lmao

Girls are looking great Joe :passitleft:

Hey dirt sup man ... long time ? How were the holidays ? Thanks for the love as always ✊

Morning mr.Joe hope ya had blessed Xmas brother. Some mighty fine looking ladies.....

Yeah ain’t to shabby eh! :passitleft:

Love my cherry bombs. Just wait for the sweet smells they give off.

Stop getting me excited . Hope the holidays are going good bud.

New job doing good?

Catch up on your garden soon bro✊

Morning Joe, hows your day going?

Not to much not feeling to great today . Sick took day off stomach to vomit. But hanging in there . What good in penny’s hood ?

There's just something about a nice, thick and full Bush!!!!

Trimmers what trimmers lol

We need the weed whackers lol

I dunno man I like them pruned really nice lol

Alright fair enough lol

So little update will do a formal one this upcoming weekend of what is happening days temps and wheat not found another aphid on my plant bomb seed tent just the one plant so going to neem oil and light dish soap tomorrow as well as trim up a bit more will spray all girls now then one more time with neem before flower hits .

Purple monkey balls both doing well .

Ww x atf saved they are growing again slowly but growing .

cherry bomb well every day she grows lol

New sixth delighg green and above other one hope tomorrow as was planted with no tap. But found her and pulled her up to soil line tonight see if she comes through .

Going to brew up new horse tail fern tea for spray in flower . Should be safe for flower I can’t see why .

Hit pretty cold in my tent tonight so I turned off the outtake fan for now temps and rh holding good at 77f and 60%-70% in 4x4

Alright here is better update for everyone .

December , 28, 18

Veg tent 3x3x6
Rh average 60-70% lights on
Temps average 77f-81f on 66f off

All days are in the pic comments click for more info .

Still sick so taking another me day off sleep and house cleaning .

Oh I did notice last night few aphids again just on the one plant so sprayed down this morning really well with neem oil and dish soap . Will apply hopefully one more time then only dish soap and horse tail fern sprays going forward .

So fack off aphids

Back
Top Bottom