How did it turn out?

Strongest batch to date man two brownies threw up for few hrs around 2-5 am this morning now just holding up head lol

One brownie limit going forward lol

Wish you could try it got pretty intense you want to go to bed but it doesn’t allow you . Woop woop!

Must be good he is not responding :rofl::ciao: Hello !!

Well I found a good spot to cool oil thansk to intheshed and Preston for the help✊
Now to hide under blankets and eat bad food lol

I learned the hard way to. Lol
Good to know I’m not the only stubborn one here . With the bring it attitude lol.

Yeah have to feed my 3x3 tent check humidifiers and I don’t want to right now lol

Also update

So threw the clones out took out nothing no roots so eithier two things?

One the genetic doesn’t like to be cloned?

Not sure what the other could be besides temps getting to low at night ?

On the plus side got a incredible bulk and Dutch delight in water. Soaking to replace to two clones .

Purple monkey balls both doing better today .. cherry bomb just keeps impressing me more and more .

Flip bomb seeds tomorrow night so will just let it go and stay off til 7 pm tomorrow then go 12/12. Here we go .

Well family it’s Christmas Eve today so I figured what Better time to flip the. Today plants are at max height in case double stretch happens !
Ppm in these girls 480-550 lately
Rh 50-60% temps 79-82f
Start to lower temps over next two weeks abit rh close to 50% is what I want .temps by pistil time I want 77-79f see what I can do .slowly get my food to 600-650 by pistils is my goal. No ppm came out higher then 600-700

Okay some pics going in before flip

Those are fantastic! Good job with the Bombs!!
Thanks penny trying brotha ph down seems to have made my plants explod hitting ph after all is added in to 5.8-6.2 for the canna coco

Looks like it’s working well!

I think the most strain that has my eye looking is that new cherry bomb buddy I’m telling you I had a solid root system in n her early and she is just looking perfect . Colour is just this beautiful vibrant green growth .

No pale looking leafs ✊

WaHoo Looking good here Brother. Merry Christmas

Aww thansk bro . Back at ya handsome fella

Merry Christmas King and everyone lol✌️

Thansk ghost .

Loving yoru girls man doing amazing .

Nice going into the new year with are best gardens to date I’d hope for all.

Back
Top Bottom