You got this now! Glad you have a ph pen. Can't wait to see that flower tent flare up!
Thanks low and thanks s million bro for helping out in that tag today appreciate that big time brotha ✊

I'd wished I referenced a sponsor, all I know is the autoWater CIS. their f awesome. I better see who has climate controls. I love my environment controls lol.
Yeah I want to support 420 so bad if I had money one day I will rep sponsor and buy from hard earned coin. But until then I need to learn more and one day increase my light .

I'd wished I referenced a sponsor, all I know is the autoWater CIS. their f awesome. I better see who has climate controls. I love my environment controls lol.
I know it sucks but help is help right

Tents are looking great now that you've tackled the aphids. Looking forward to the flip! Great video :thumb:

Good luck with the MRI and I hope you stayed on your feet at the rink tonight :).
Yeah I’ll post a pic of my buddies from work /season he took a pic of me and my wife tonight. then my wife asked me to send it to here because she liked it a lot and then she went and put this sweet ass baby making saying on it and made it her Facebook pic lol

Brb. ... ps baby making happened woot woot .! Mini joe? Lol oh god hope if I had a baby it takes after her . :passitleft:

Alright bed time few hrs got to get up take a hr hike drive ✊

Good looking out shed .

Yes curious to how they adapt to new ph swing and upped nutes and just lights more dialed in thanks to you asking a question I found a question and villa more confident grower with a better understanding of my lights .

I told my buddy from summer gig who is growing I’ll get some pics from him tomorrow . He is doing good I want him to come here but he scared boyz and girls . Fack fear right ?

Said get ph pen bro and I’ll take a thank you later :rofl:

Seriously! I got a pH pen about a week after I started growing. Good luck with the baby-making! Funnily enough, pH plays a role there as well ;).
I know but apparently an nutes isn’t ph worthy it only garanteed it to be in range between 6-7 I was told so there fore coco needs to be lower .
It’s game on now might need @stoneotter help with Calibration and what did you mean buddy otter (sorry shed) by keep that white towel in the pen lid wet ?

It’s a very nice little pen for sure enough cage slick look . I put it in and watch the ph drop adding fee drops at time and until it finally stops then; I’m like okay, “I’m not waiting any longer “ lol

Can’t wait to see how the monkey balls comes out. A friend of mine gave me some monkey wreck seeds and I’m trying to germ them now. Have you had any experience growing monkey balls? The plant not the primate...lol

I wish i could Say I have but sadly my last set of two pmbs died due to grower error I guess.

Now I’m semi not liking this start , but might just be bit stubborn with take off?

Also need to drop ph as finally got a pen .

Pull up a seat see how she goes ?

Agemon always check the sigs brotha but damn I got some nice audience conviently pouring in this journal lately ... I am going to flip soon woot ! Woot! video update tonight with dates veg times temps you know :passitleft:

Good news bro got call tomorrow @5 am lol

Wow my receptionist made it happen

I spoke to my docs office yesterday, and today the pre-op nurse called with a pop quiz. Surgery scheduled for Dec 28th. Serendipity...!

I know but apparently an nutes isn’t ph worthy it only garanteed it to be in range between 6-7 I was told so there fore coco needs to be lower .
It’s game on now might need @stoneotter help with Calibration and what did you mean buddy otter (sorry shed) by keep that white towel in the pen lid wet ?

It’s a very nice little pen for sure enough cage slick look . I put it in and watch the ph drop adding fee drops at time and until it finally stops then; I’m like okay, “I’m not waiting any longer “ lol
One of the little packages of liquid is for pouring in the pen cover. It keeps the things in there right. Pretty sure I packed it. Let me know if I didn't and I'll send you a pick of the stuff.

15 min mri done

Wait 3-5 days results

Thansks for the compliments on pic guys

And otter yes lots of calibration solutions thansk so much again I’ll messge ya with more questions I’m sure bro

Good day to all for now :passitleft:

Agemon bruh !! the pain game is real and seriously best of luck brotha in that surgery. I hope and will pray for you . They say one person prays is strong connection the the lord, they say when more then one person prays at same time that it’s the same as ten men praying . I hope it truly goes well and helps you in the future my man:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom