Are you still doing those oil capsules?
Eventually i actually stopped taking oil for few weeks now but yes I need to get capsule s made up for convenient purposes

Well the purple monkey balls fighting to come through helped moved some coco out of way and will hope that she pops through by tonight . Besides that off to work . However I am off til next Thursday .

Yeah I booked a massage for the tenth found out mri not til April called doctor receptionist really understood me to a tee .

She knew that my pain physical side is bad but the emotional side is connected to it which really can trigger high anxiety levels she was just nailing how I feel about it.

She also said she is going to call a doggy place to see if I ca. Get in maybe sooner as she feels liek this is emergency as I told her about the day after I left doctors my arm
Nerve damage off work and explained tmehat the walk inn doctor said then she said she was liek your so young too I said yup .

She actually got me and felt sympathetic to me I could legit tell she then said she is going to plea to have me added on cancellation list. Also said if it real bad go to hospital wit the wait for emergency and they will shoot mri s .

Even told me the best quietest day to go..

So waiting pretty much til after massage and chiro appointment then call her receptionist back see if any luck .

Yesterday I was in a lot of pain I haven’t. Or been sleeping well this week at all. Not like me really .

Damn age brotha .

The girls look healthy. Looks like you had some issues early on with a few that seem to be getting sorted. I still got catching up to do so I'll give my 2 cents when needed lol. :passitleft:
Yeah some cal mag def for sure

Also dealt with final check conclusion thansk to a lot of people but the ace of spades on pest @Pterostychus this guy knows his best .

But they were aphids .

They seem to be at bay as well with feeding cycle for this canna coco medium which is only for the bomb seed tent and clones I took.

About to flip any day been trying to clean it up a bit and will start to increase grow base about a mil up to I see pistils then stop using grow and go to bloom and micro and cal mag only . Simple is what I am after lol.

Good to see things have turned around and looking good Joe , i understand the pain thing some days are better than others LOL Your clones look nice !! I guess i killed mine !? o well
I’ll pop over mine look lieo they are dying as well but I’ll look at yours see what’s up remeber they do not need a lot of light

Finally found your new journal
Agemon always check the sigs brotha but damn I got some nice audience conviently pouring in this journal lately ... I am going to flip soon woot ! Woot! video update tonight with dates veg times temps you know :passitleft:

Good news bro got call tomorrow @5 am lol

Wow my receptionist made it happen

Glad you got it scheduled so quick!

THANKs. Brotha
:passitleft:

Going to take a quick 3-4 min video tonight and post days and temps and concerns . Share my grow :ganjamon:

New growth look good, they've turned the corner!
Sorry which girls are we referring to buddy ?

Btw

Ph pen came in very nice unit water temp 68.5 f and ph was 7 after adding this tonight

1.25 ml z9 every 4 ish days I run that radio through entire grow unless charging a medium I hit with 2 ml . All per gal ish

4 ml cal mag
3.5 ml grow
3.5 ml micro
1.25 bloom.

Ppm total 550-580

Ph I used general hydroponics ph down and brought them all down to 6.2-6.3 as I feel this isn’t straight coco now for my babies going forward I’ll be making sure they are at 5.5 probably. And bring up to5.8 -6 by flower .

So will see how they respond my temps 82 in 4x4 and rh 60+ rh %

Veg tent 3x3 is 77-79f lights on and 69f night or off . Rh is 70% on average with spikes higher at lights out .

Besides that you all see the video I hope I’m making 420 proud . Feeling confident these days boyz .

Proud to call this my home .

:passitleft:

The clones are looking like they have new growth.
I am to much of a chicken shit to pull them out and see if roots are Happening . Should i adjust that ph to 6.3 ish as well?
Coco babies will be going down to 5.8 I think. Or do you advise lower at this stage ?

Back
Top Bottom