Does coco need to be charged with nutes before use?
Done buddy

Ran 1.25 ml z9 all per gal
2 ml cal mag
1.25 ml grow
1.25 ml micro
0 bloom

Only transplanted the cherry bomb need to get my money back they alcharged me for the the 5-7 gal fabric pots not the 1.5 gal so need to ge that done and by more mycros used last bit for my cherry bomb which is now in 1.5 gal pots fabric . Feed it daily now . Pics tonight

I am super excited to get these going now .

I pre charge with Calmag and a 1/4 strength veg solution. I'd get the WW x ATF in coco today.
Yeah soon as lights on at 3 I will be up and trying to remove as much old medium
Off roots and start at 1/4 dose and after a week or so increase .

Now we’re talking penny . Here we go I’m try to make you proud buddy .

Thansks guys

So looks like those 1.5 gal pots at Walmart is highway robbery and it wasn’t a mistake get this they charge 7.98$ cdn for 1.5 gal fabric pot same brand next size they offenris 7 gal I belive lol nice options Walmart lol

Well those 7 g are 11.98 $ a pot wtf ?

Nope I said , 27$ for three ?

I went to hydro store nothing he could order but not til Jan so placed order online for 6-1 gal fabric on zon for 15:99 here by Friday which is good .

I want them all in there I have threes for back up ?

Got two murple monkey balls again soaking @bobrown they won’t be huge plants but at lest I’ll get a taste providing they turn female . Hydro store guy said we could swap clones too he asked about my thc bomb . Lol he said he is growing gorilla bomb and few others cotton candy etc in ebb and flow @Pennywise you ran that before eh boss ?

So I will be able to take the ww x atf and transplant to coco my mix . Got mycros again . Was debating on green pen or orange as green said it has extra calcium potassium? But stuck with original as well play it safe I was thinking ?

Also the gent at hydro store said that advanced nutrients promised to keep ph in 6.5-7 area garanteed he said ?

So more suitable for soil so that being said once this pen arrives @stoneotter will be checking after everything is added for sure . As hydro he said 5.8 is a great spot . But I liek 5.5 ish from seed working up to that spot maybe by flower or late veg ?

Anyways so I will do the ww x atf tonight clones will stay for now in canna coco mix .until I get roots going .

Pots one gals should be here flby Friday Canada post is now working 7 days week as my coco was delivered on Sunday never happens lol

Also fella said something to me about a way to get two tops by pinching and fencing the new growth as it grows to make two shoots ? I said topping he said no pinch it and pull it and then they become two ? Hmm
Said again two weeks flip remove whatever your plant is 1/3 of bottoms this is known as lollipop and then once start flower comes remove all the bud sites you think arnt going to amount to much?

Oh my so much. Info brain overlord talked for liek 1 hr easy didn’t even buy anything lol. Told him I still consider myself a new grower learning just abit more info then a noob noob lol

Yeah I’m liking this coco already wet the shat out of her and lifted and was like that wet ? Lol good times to come . Lol

Everything now in coco not bomb seed tent though or the clones I took but clones will
Go coco next transplant.

Purple monkey balls in soaking . Let us pray .

Oh my pots that i ordered today said Friday now checked and by Thursday woot woot . Gh cal mag should be here by tomorrow .

Looking good joe

When do you plan on flipping the big tent ?
Thansk Dutch and I think i saw you for motm? Congrats !!

Is hard for me to vote when I see so many great names . But sadly only one vote .

Oh question flipping

I was thinking Monday or this Sunday ? Think I am at day 76 veg for them think they are mostly around 8 weeks flower time .

Back
Top Bottom