Happy New Year Joe to you and the missus! I hope the dogs worked out their issues and can usher in 2019 as pals.
:theband:

Yeah the dogs kiss and made up lol

Happy New Years to you shed . Appreciate everything you have done for me this year bro.:Namaste:

Once again what Shed said. Happy New Year Year Shed
Haha thansk otter I am going to send you a thank you package out this week for what you did for me over the holidays . And just for being super wicked and reaching out . ;)

@Kingjoe83 happy new year's buddy

Thansk itibitiguy , I am sending you a package out in the next few weeks. Won’t take no as answer . Thank you again once for your generous help and support over the holidays . Because of you and many others my holidays felt loved and appreciated. Veg nice act bro, Stella fella I call em✊ Happy New Years buddy.

Happy New Years Joe!
:Namaste:
Penny what do I say to you ... this year I Hope is your best year for good things to happen for you. I got a good feeling this year is going to be a great one . Slow start for ya not growing for bit of that happens lol

But outside of growing brotha I hope this year is less stress and I hope you get you hand looked at don’t be stubborn go now instead of making to work as bro.

Happy 420 New Years brotha .

Everyone take notes on their guy .

Wait they have been penny :green_heart::Namaste:

Happy New Year Joe !! Good video , I got Gnats lol Quote (( Anyways ordering some lady bugs thank to a good member here for passing that contact on. Bit pricey 70$ for 250 bugs ladies that is lol. )) Damn i thought worms were expensive !! Grow is in swing baby !! :rollit::passitleft:
You don’t buy any I will gift you some when they arrive here. In mean time let the medium dry out a bit more they liek to stay around top two inches of medium. Or h202 light dose Maybe a ml per gal ? What I use roughly sometimes less .

Until I got z7 or z9 which will replace h202 needs

Aim fan at soil line so they can’t eaok straight get them drunk I’ve been told lol

Thanks Joe, I’ll have it looked at very soon. Gonna be a slow start but hopefully this time next year I’ll be rockin again!
:passitleft::popcorn:

Okay quick update as I said I was going to transplant these beauties purple monkey balls regs . @bobrown14

Off to a good start of like to think?

Well here they are at day I got day 7 so guess I’ll call tomorrow day 1 veg

Also def on lower bomb weird colour never saw this before lower and no light so should I be concerned?

Hope everyone had a splendid New Year’s Day mine was a good day .

Monkey Balls for the win Joe. Nice! Love the pup.
Yup very excited see how that transplant goes see if she like the room now and goes boom lol

Yeah she is alright ain’t she lol

Hope New Years was good to you and all

Hey family few pics this morning one of not my buds but where I aim to get to growing . Beautiful emerald triangle genetics . Check this beauty out this guy who breeds does very well. Least with my first experience.

Then my cherry bomb pony tailed her last night. Tonight I will top her

Back
Top Bottom