King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Hey joe. Nice job on wc's man. I've been out of loop for while. When did you harvest the NYCd?
Moon buddy how is life? Smoke getting better with age? Last week my last nyc d was harvested 3 of hem total forst plant 1.5 dry oz second unknow as work trip came up. So wife is not happy bit helping as she knows this is my medicine and investment. I respect this plant too much.

Hope all os good moon you ever do a another grow say hi. . .

damn king, those bud pics are making me drool! great job man!
Here pics for you not greatest as wife sent but since adding boosters and what not im in love. Advance nutrients you rock! Super excited to go hone see girls and take sone pucs under normal lights i defoiled one candy cane as experiment verse non defoiling. . . .

Here they are my lovely greenthumb family! Better pics to come .

420-magazine-mobile934949303.jpg
p xpress get day from seeds this weekend with normsl lights for you. P xpress has grown lots in three days . Loving this.
420-magazine-mobile928362082.jpg
defoiled cc plant wife took blurry sorry
420-magazine-mobile1495222978.jpg
biggest oldest candy cane auto cks over day 70 for sure. But these buds have took right off like insanely.. the two on left are tied to tent poll. Lol but look at those tops . When left there was like nothing. Lol

I owe it all to you all.

My weed is your weed.

Feeling blessed and greatful!
Talk soon guys and gals . . .

Looking excellent king! You got a great wife, definitely nothing to worry about! She got it under control! Nice colas!
Thanks farmer!

Ya im.hoping i can brong early miss back. Only home two days then gone again next week. Lol sighs...

Here pics for you not greatest as wife sent but since adding boosters and what not im in love. Advance nutrients you rock! Super excited to go hone see girls and take sone pucs under normal lights i defoiled one candy cane as experiment verse non defoiling. . . .

looking forward to seeing the side by side defol results, seems like to defoliate or not defoliate is a hot topic in the forums lol. keep us updated!

Looking frosty my man!
Thanks joe be on tomorrow just gettong home. Sighs lost me coco early miss. . . .

Pennywise im sorry! I had a work trip cancelled. Im going to pm him next try.

looking forward to seeing the side by side defol results, seems like to defoliate or not defoliate is a hot topic in the forums lol. keep us updated!
Yes i guess my defoiling isn't intense listen rule pf thumb when all psitils white turn red or orange hpe much longer usially before flushing should start any idea bud?

Be on tomorrow folks this guy is due for an oil change tonight!

Looking forward yo alot of reading this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom