King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Hey all going to be hammered woth work starting tomorrow so ill poat some updates of all the girls when i get a chance. Wife is on charge i pre mixed a shit ton of fluids said these are for this tent and these are for the new one. Flowering. Awaiting new light my wife bought me. Should be here by next week.

Hey all going to be hammered woth work starting tomorrow so ill poat some updates of all the girls when i get a chance. Wife is on charge i pre mixed a shit ton of fluids said these are for this tent and these are for the new one. Flowering. Awaiting new light my wife bought me. Should be here by next week.
That's awesome your wife will lend a hand. My GF told me if she touches them they will die..... Lbvs

Candy cane mars hydro. Almost at it ends time to be flushed soon. Crszy time flrw by. Ive learned so much off you great folks best app ever. Wish my notifications bug wpuld get better fir android app? But all in all very thankful to whoever created thid app for us.
Not surr if it eill ever make it to the creator but thank you .

420-magazine-mobile485411173.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1041722233.jpg

:bravo:Nice buds.shiny sugars.:cheer:
Candy cane mars hydro. Almost at it ends time to be flushed soon. Crszy time flrw by. Ive learned so much off you great folks best app ever. Wish my notifications bug wpuld get better fir android app? But all in all very thankful to whoever created thid app for us.
Not surr if it eill ever make it to the creator but thank you .

420-magazine-mobile485411173.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1041722233.jpg

Those girls looke great joe and my app hasnt given me notifications for quite some time.. i just scroll through my subbed list and try to keep up with everyones journals that way.
Thanks toasted. That is excatly whay ive beem tryin to do so i appologise to anyone of ive missed comments or its beem to long. I will try to cwtch up a bit this weekend.. .

Back
Top Bottom