King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Here is some pics
420-magazine-mobile510040451.jpg
p xpress auto barney farms
420-magazine-mobile1798426252.jpg
big and juicy think candy cane auto cks
420-magazine-mobile1388101308.jpg
ptjer candy cane isnt fitting. Tieing branches out of msin light way.

Here is some pics
420-magazine-mobile510040451.jpg
p xpress auto barney farms
420-magazine-mobile1798426252.jpg
big and juicy think candy cane auto cks
420-magazine-mobile1388101308.jpg
ptjer candy cane isnt fitting. Tieing branches out of msin light way.

May need to supercrop them

Oh your welcome King. We love you!!
Mad love to all of your family fur rhem allowing you and supporting you to help others to grow i lnow this app is dangerously time consuming having grest souls and good people like you on here angel. I appreciate your time greatly not just fir me but every dsrn time i see a post from you its you helping someone sharing things and being very positive. So thsnk you as i cried and was sad for too long in life. People really dont understand how little things of kindness can impact anothers life. So thank you for introducing and trusting in me opening door to weedman613 and few others. Duh pennywise always there to. Like i saud before its a great little group we got ourselves going here. Love happiness family no drama. No cops or they can go to thier own island and purge the shat out of each other. Sorry for book. Hope it was a good read . . .

Huge shout out to laid back leo on helping out now mammoth p sample on way. Thanks pennywise for the recommendation. Solid buds

Huge shout out to laid back leo on helping out now mammoth p sample on way. Thanks pennywise for the recommendation. Solid buds
It's all about helping eachother, we may disagree sometimes but snarlyweed said it best "this is a place we can showcase our girls and ask for help and not worry about persecution" glad i could be of some assistance brother. Can't wait to see your girls with some of that mammoth p!

It's all about helping eachother, we may disagree sometimes but snarlyweed said it best "this is a place we can showcase our girls and ask for help and not worry about persecution" glad i could be of some assistance brother. Can't wait to see your girls with some of that mammoth p!
Tanks buddy. Sounds like snarly. .

Back
Top Bottom