King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

So fun competition. I just took a clone bud branch off my white cookie plants feminized pit coco in red solo cup poled holes in bottom. Flushed with rain water and grow micro bloom and cal mag and b52 check it out laid back leo i think started it.

No but I know a few ppl that do it in another forum im in.
Ya just joined tonight shits n giggles see if i can grow something crazy. Lol never clined befire hope im doing it right. Lol

40 x jewelers loupe led light as well

Just got today. Here is a pic.
420-magazine-mobile790450276.jpg
That's sweet King

Thank you kingjoe83. Really appreciate it. If anyone has any questions about soil grow and techniques, I will try my best to give the best info I have to give. Everything I know comes from experience. I wish I had forums like this growing up and when I started to grow. Would have made things way easier for me. Now I learn new things every day because of apps like this and groups on Facebook. I love the knowledge that it available now. And thank you again Kingjoe83 for the shout out. ✌
Don't forget me bro lmao just kidding

I can legally grow 4 for me and 5 for him. I like to only do 4 at a time.

Just curious Weedman, why 4 and 5? My Cdn permit allows 5 indoor or 2 outdoor for every gm/day of my script. In any event, your friend will much more appreciate what you grow when compared to product from Tweed.
:thumb:

Just curious Weedman, why 4 and 5? My Cdn permit allows 5 indoor or 2 outdoor for every gm/day of my script. In any event, your friend will much more appreciate what you grow when compared to product from Tweed.
:thumb:
We will be aloud 4 recreational perhouse hold, there that better.? And Im aloud to grow 5 for my medical patient. I can grow for two more ppl with a med card.

We are aloud 4 recreational perhouse hold. And Im aloud to grow 5 for my medical patient. I can grow for two more ppl with a med card.
Oh sorry, thought you were in Canada when you mentioned Tweed. :thumb:

He rather smoke my stuff. Says the high, smell, look and taste is 10× better from what I grow for him. All I have to do is dispos of 14 grams. I have been doing the same method for years. Only thing I do different now, is have a top quality soil, and add basic organic nutrients.

I am in canada lol if I was in the usa. I would be aloud way more then that lol

When did Canada allow grows for recreational? I was under the impression that recreational won't happen until 2018.

And just to be clear. In Canada under the ACMPR you are allowed to grow 5 plants indoors or 2 plants outdoors per daily gm of your prescription. A designated grower can only grow for 1 other person, and that person has to have a prescription as well.
There is no legal recreational growing in Canada at present.
Just to clear things up.
Have a great day man, say hi to DA for me :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom