King's True Grow: Autos, Mars Hydro LED 900, Tent, Pro Mix

Looks great man nice and bushy!
Thanks toasted still learning bro.

Learned a new trick yestrdsy fron weedman613 thread. Just cant believe the size of the fams on her tucking like a boss daily bud.

It's a bugger trying to take pics through those, eh? Good thing it is easier to just check with on its own. Good job though, I can see the trichs! :high-five:
Ps yes it is i wont be doing too many if them.

Hey all look what i got in mail. No it wasnt a surprise angel... lol

I paid too much as they screwed me hard
Dontbwalk to talk about it ... sad.

But hopefully worth it. Guess it depends on how you use it. Lol that sounded dirty lol

Long days!

Cheers you guys and gals

420-magazine-mobile1404206357.jpg

They can stay in veg for years
Okay thanks by the way thats fing crazy.. lol god i love these plants more and more thanks penny

Hey all look what i got in mail. No it wasnt a surprise angel... lol

I paid too much as they screwed me hard
Dontbwalk to talk about it ... sad.

But hopefully worth it. Guess it depends on how you use it. Lol that sounded dirty lol

Long days!

Cheers you guys and gals

420-magazine-mobile1404206357.jpg

A little AN goes a long ways, you'll get your monies worth from it.

Like pennywise said, they can stay in veg for years if well cared for. My good friend goes 9 months in veg. He gets monsters. Lol
Thats just insane.

A little AN goes a long ways, you'll get your monies worth from it.
Ya just drips in like 300 ml when feeding prnny my coco serms like it is taking forever to dry up. Since i fushed them then planted early miss autos outdoor griw. In tent til i cam be sure stsys above 10 at night. Ahould i be waiting a week befire watering ir still water everydsy? Sorry

I have a system I like to do 4 every 4 months. Keeps me and my medical patient supplied. If not I loose my papers to grow and he has to buy from a medical dispensery like tw**d. Not sure if I can say the name in this forum.

I have a system I like to do 4 every 4 months. Keeps me and my medical patient supplied. If not I loose my papers to grow and he has to buy from a medical dispensery like tw**d. Not sure if I can say the name in this forum.
Hmm

Back
Top Bottom