King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Hi Joe. :ciao: Wow man, you got a jungle of herbs!:yummy: Hope yours stagger during harvest or you are in for some sore scissor fingers.:passitleft:stay stoned and stay stoneder.

I got a nice little care package from a buddy today. :theband: :yahoo: Joe your garden is looking Great ! :high-five:
Carepackages are he best thing ever I love getting mail screw birthdays

Hi Joe. :ciao: Wow man, you got a jungle of herbs!:yummy: Hope yours stagger during harvest or you are in for some sore scissor fingers.:passitleft:stay stoned and stay stoneder.
Yeah looks like legacy og and ogkz first to come down then the smaller white widow by looks going to check trichromes this morning on legacy and ogkz

Some nice tasters
Yeah was a crap clone we had some dips at night to to 3 above and I think in pots they can freeze those roots easier then in ground holes . Lots of milky on ogkz and legacy saw like the off amber think a week for those two . Three to four rest .

Yeah was a crap clone we had some dips at night to to 3 above and I think in pots they can freeze those roots easier then in ground holes . Lots of milky on ogkz and legacy saw like the off amber think a week for those two . Three to four rest .
Wow I hope your weather holds off long enough to get to harvest. +3f Dam that's cold already

Wow I hope your weather holds off long enough to get to harvest. +3f Dam that's cold already
We are now at 10-15 at night too Monday and high if 25 feels like 30 today and tomorrow so plants so dry out so I can get some water feeds going to finish two and add bit of pk booster on the lemon og candy and few others can use a boost . After reading on your wall emilah so smart of a girl .sometimes just reading and go oh yeah shot thank god . I got this .

Celcius bro
I dont know why I was thinking F but that seemed too low. I can remember it being 34f on the 4th of July with freezing rain one year while I was in the U.P. Brrrrrrrr. Too dam cold for me I have hated cold weather since then and that was early 80s

When I was in Da UP Eh it got Really Cold -30s had to have your car plugged in before it would start in the morning and a few nights where you had to bring the battery in or have it plugged into a charger to even get the dam cars started. And Lake affect snow, Like Lots every day. A different world away for sure. I have HATED Clod weather ever since

Well platinum garlic clone I took from mom 51 wet slow dry only took clone soon as rooted two weeks the flipped. Not bad .extra smoke from my mom.tha k you in house Genetics very nice smoke . Legacy of CSI Humboldt and ogkz possibly one white widow down this morning here we go

Back
Top Bottom