King's Outdoor Rd 3, White OG, White Widow, Lemon OG Candy, Ogkz, Hso Plus More 2020 Show

Cool, I’ll get more pics tomorrow as well
Just beat man my back neck and hips and front ankles and even knee all facked man..Dorn get me started on Canada a so called free health care though we pay for it through taxes . Man lets say nerve and ignorance . It crazy man this world truly is officially fucked . Where and who the fudge and bolts has the stuff to send em to a different world and satisfy my tatse buds. Step up or forever hold your piece. Lol

Just beat man my back neck and hips and front ankles and even knee all facked man..Dorn get me started on Canada a so called free health care though we pay for it through taxes . Man lets say nerve and ignorance . It crazy man this world truly is officially fucked . Where and who the fudge and bolts has the stuff to send em to a different world and satisfy my tatse buds. Step up or forever hold your piece. Lol
I hope you get better. I feel you when ever I do anything strenuous My Back, Neck, Hands and feet Kill me. I hope you get back to whatever normal is for you.

Yesterday I had to get some of my meds at the pharmacy. The bill was just under $300 and I have others that will cost me another hundred and fifty bucks or there abouts. And that's every month, Its sucks to see SO much of my income going into meds but I do need them ,,, so......

Yup I paid 300$ for 5*3 .5 gram (.5 ml vape top pen) containers buds dry high weak taste mediocre? Did I spell that right lol.

Black market 1oz 7 gram better rosin sauce vape pen top .1gram

Bit cheaper twice the better bud

I gotta learn how to make up some carts or something that will work in my vape , Is it possible to make some that will work in and regular Vape mod ? and If not anyone know how to make up my own Vape Carts

I gotta learn how to make up some carts or something that will work in my vape , Is it possible to make some that will work in and regular Vape mod ? and If not anyone know how to make up my own Vape Carts
You do please share I want to consider long term vape oil too

All I know is there is PG and vg in it and finding a good ratio and the right consistency so no glogging on those little 1.5 olm coils .

Few pics will get better pics I took with Erin's camera . But for now you can get a tease.

White og as well I believe

So white widows need better support those colas are top heavy we got lean like crazy after that rain. Plus news took down Barney farms mostly cloudy the odd amber . Shaded area still juicy smelling buds get a little tatse that k you Barneys farm.

Back
Top Bottom