KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

Hello kingjhon!
Sorry to bother you, I have a question.
I'm following your feeding regiment this round. 5-5-10 + 2ml liquid KB.
Sunday is my start of week 6, should I cut out grow now and increase bloom? Or should I increase liquid KB? To 2.5 or 3ml/gallon.
0-5-15 + 2ml KB or 0-5-10 + 4 or 5ml KB?

Thanks for your time and all you're help!

re: KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

I would still include the Flora Gro in your nutrients, I have found that a small amount of Flora Gro during flowering will keep the fan leaves greener longer rather the having the fan leaves yellow as much. If you are in week 6 of flower and do not see any amber trichomes on your plants then I would increase the Liquid KoolBloom to 2.5 millilitres per gallon. If you do see amber trichomes on your plants I would switch from Liquid KoolBloom to KoolBloom Dry for at least 1 week then prepare your harvest flush if you are growing an 8+ week strain.

Thank you kindly! I am enjoying the 1x Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and 3x Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x LED lights along with the Titan Mercury 3 - Day/Night Fan Speed controller controlling 6in 452CFM Vortex Inline Fan, the temperature in my grow area and scent filtering with the 6in x 24in 550CFM Phresh Filter and the temperature is adjusted higher to my liking.

LTL Speed - Day/Night Fan Controller - Perfect Gardens

https://www.titancontrols.net mercury-3

Vortex Inline Fan 6in 452CFM - Perfect Gardens

Phresh Filter 6in x 24in 550CFM - Perfect Gardens

Nothing like a king John photoshoot!
It takes me about 25 mins to get thru your photoshoots....their amazing!
So much info

Flower Day 70

All of the plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 4 millilitres per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

Flower Day 70

All of the plants trichomes were inspected today, all plants have mostly cloudy trichomes. Hindu Kush #2 is still the only plant with 2 amber trichomes.

Hi KJC, looking for feedback on top strains for CBD and THC - if you had to pick your favorite in ea category what would they be?

Hi KJC, looking for feedback on top strains for CBD and THC - if you had to pick your favorite in ea category what would they be?

Harlequin or Cannatonic for CBD

G**l Sc**t C00k!es, or Ingrid for THC/indica.
Lamb's Bread, or Blue Dream for THC/sativa.

But that's just me. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My current high CBD strains are AK47x Alaskan Thunder, Blueberry and Hindu Kush. Three of my favourite high THC strains are AK48, Cheese and White Widow.

here is my short list for High CBD cannabis seeds with high THC that I would purchase

Medicann Blue Blood THC 15%-20% CBD 10%
Medicann Cali Jack THC 15%-20% CBD 4%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Highness THC 14% CBD 12%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Medic THC 10% CBD 12%

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal highness
https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal medic

Greetings Oh Great King on this Grand Munchyday & to all the Kingdom as well :peace:

KingJohn , you know LED's how close to the canopy/tops, is ideal with the new LED technology?

I am just starting research, to determine what I should buy for my short winter season,

when I grow in a 2' x 3' space w/ 4' H , I'm thinking (3) 3 gallon pots and

I want lights that are strictly configured for vegging, can I get a strong "panel" for under $300?

Lastly, what % of power consumption does a $300 panel draw, compared to a 150 w HID bulb?

I think I have seen almost a dozen LED mfg names in 420 sponsors & sponsored journals here

basically, it's an overwhelming decision on where to even start comparing & narrowing the field that I will buy from :thanks:

I believe the optimal distance to place a LED light panel depends on the brand, whether uses 3 watt or 5 watt LED's and the angles of the lens or reflector used. I believe most 3 watt LED light panel manufacturer's recommend a 12"-18" minimum height above the canopy and most 5 watt LED light panel manufacturer's recommend a 18" minimum height above the canopy. I would use 3 gallon size pots if you are able to place all 3 plants in your grow area. I had not expected my plants to grow as large as they have under the 1x Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and would have used 5-7 gallon size pots with all 3x of the AK48 #3's and the 1x Hindu Kush #3 with the height that they presently are. I can only comment on the Lush Lighting Dominator 2x and the Lush Lighting Lumenator 2x and the growth and flowering response I have seen with using the full spectrum lighting.

Here are different illumination sources and their efficiency

Incandescent: 1.9-2.6% (10-17lumens/watt)
Halogen: ~3.5% (35-60 lumens/watt)
Compact Florescent Light and Tube Fluorescent: 9-11% (Compact Florescent Light 50-70 lumens/watt Tube 30-100 lumens/watt)
High Pressure Sodium: 27-32% (100-150 lumens/watt)
Metal Halide: 25-30% (75-100 lumens/watt)
LED: 17-46% (1mw -167+ lumens/watt)

Flower Day 70

All of the plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 millilitres per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 millilitres per gallon of Flora Bloom, 4 millilitres per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom and 5 millilitres per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

King,

Good morning....

Yea, I'm back to the GH brand this grow. My issues are the PH. Which is why when I run out (next grow) I'm going to AH's brand of PH ready nutes.

Your input?

KingJohn , you know LED's how close to the canopy/tops, is ideal with the new LED technology?

I am just starting research, to determine what I should buy for my short winter season,

when I grow in a 2' x 3' space w/ 4' H , I'm thinking (3) 3 gallon pots and

I want lights that are strictly configured for vegging, can I get a strong "panel" for under $300?

Lastly, what % of power consumption does a $300 panel draw, compared to a 150 w HID bulb?

I think I have seen almost a dozen LED mfg names in 420 sponsors & sponsored journals here

basically, it's an overwhelming decision on where to even start comparing & narrowing the field that I will buy from :thanks:

Triches, I was surprised to see you ask this question. You've checked out my grow and know the cabinet restraints that I'm dealing with. Also, PM me about another light I hope to be show casing.

Peace to KingJ....

Back
Top Bottom